Wellington Mums

Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of
Talking Wellington Mums

Hello Everyone,

It's been ages since I posted on here, for one reason and another. But now I'm back, PR granted. Coming to Welly in October!!!!! Never been before. Will have Hubby and two girls in tow. By then they will be 4 and 2.

Just wanted to re- introduce myself really and say Hi. Especially to Poppets who sent me loads of info on Kapiti and houses etc a while ago.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Luv

Lou xxxxx
Old Feb 24th 2008, 9:21 am
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of
Default Re: Wellington Mums

hello!

welcome back - I'm new since you joined/ last posted - nice to meet you!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 10:12 am
Just Joined

PumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant future

Hello Spid!

Nice to meet you.

Are you in the process of applying to NZ?

Lou
xx
Old Feb 24th 2008, 12:32 pm
The Wicked One

spid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud ofspid has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by PumpkinPaul
Hello Spid!

Nice to meet you.

Are you in the process of applying to NZ?

Lou
xx
Yes, right at the beginning process - probably be there Jun/july 2009 all going well.
Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:16 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou

Hello Everyone,

It's been ages since I posted on here, for one reason and another. But now I'm back, PR granted. Coming to Welly in October!!!!! Never been before. Will have Hubby and two girls in tow. By then they will be 4 and 2.

Just wanted to re- introduce myself really and say Hi. Especially to Poppets who sent me loads of info on Kapiti and houses etc a while ago.

Looking forward to chatting to you all.

Luv

Lou xxxxx
Hi Lou,

I'm not a wellington mum yet but we're hoping to be there later this year too. Also have 2 kids, girl of 5 and boy of 2. Not entirely sure which area we'll end up in but would be nice to be in touch.
We're waiting for our police checks to come back then we can send in our ITA.......
sb
Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:50 pm
Just Joined

PumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant futurePumpkinPaul has a brilliant future

Hi SB

We are the same. I am just looking on trademe.co.nz at properties in Wellington. I really like the sound of the Kapiti Coast. It's really hard to decide on an area if you've never been isn't it. That's why this site is great. Lots of advice and tips.

Look forward to chatting to you.

Good luck with your ITA.

Lou
xx
Old Feb 24th 2008, 2:53 pm
BE Enthusiast

pumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud ofpumpkinlou has much to be proud of

:curse:

My Hubby has just joined the forum and keeps leaving the forum logged on in his name!!

Sorry.

Lou
xx

Men huh!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 4:18 pm
Forum Regular

saritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to allsaritabear is a name known to all

Originally Posted by pumpkinlou
:curse:

My Hubby has just joined the forum and keeps leaving the forum logged on in his name!!

Sorry.

Lou
xx

Men huh!
Hi Lou,

sounds like my house. Me and OH fight over the laptop most of the weekend. He looks at cars and I look at houses. I've got a friend who used to live in Wellington - spent time in quite a few of the areas and she mailed me an email with her view of the diff places. If you send me a PM with your email address I'll forward it to you....its a good starting point.
sarah
(sarah bear!) pls don't ask!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 6:42 pm
Forum Regular

nena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nicenena11 is just really nice

Hi,

Another one to join the list of soon to be a Wellington mum, we are also hoping to be there later this year and have a nearly 4 years old boy, so I also want to introduce myself to the forum

I have never been to NZ but my hubby has and I trust his taste, well he choose me what else can I say At the moment we are getting all the documents ready so we can send our ITA back, I can't believe everything is moving so quickly
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Hi Ladies There are lots of us mums in and about the Wellington region - I'm one of the 'Porirua Posse', so mid way between Wellington and Kapiti - and we're usually up for a coffee and chat, either real or virtual!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:53 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Wilma & co
Hi Ladies There are lots of us mums in and about the Wellington region - I'm one of the 'Porirua Posse', so mid way between Wellington and Kapiti - and we're usually up for a coffee and chat, either real or virtual!
yay! are you ladies wot lunch as well?! if not coffee and gossip is always good!
sb
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Lunch, afternoon tea, night's out - you name it we do it!!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 7:57 pm
Forum Regular

Lunch, afternoon tea, night's out - you name it we do it!!
oooh. I've heard about ladies like you! Can't wait to meet you all and join in! Hopefully heading up to your neck of the woods later on this year, 6 months or so....
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by saritabear
oooh. I've heard about ladies like you!
Now, how should I take that comment Look forward to seeing you in 6 months or so!
Old Feb 24th 2008, 8:08 pm
Forum Regular

Now, how should I take that comment Look forward to seeing you in 6 months or so!
it was the "you name it we do it" thing that got me.....I can probably name quite a lot and cos I can speak espanol and francais as well, I could say it in three languages!!! sorry not showing off. looking forward to meeting you too...shall I bring a bottle or two?!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.