Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:42 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Originally Posted by StevieB
Bugger...I can virtually garauntee i'll be in bloody chch on a course then, when's the next one, i'll book a week off!!
Tell them you'll be late!!
We'll organise something in March so you and the stupendous MrsB can come - have you been forgiven for the bike yet?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:48 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by donnaf
We'll organise something in March so you and the stupendous MrsB can come - have you been forgiven for the bike yet?
I don't know, a bit I think. Will deff try to get us down to see u guys..K just showed me the house you guys are after..VERY nice!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

now that really is a case of look out porirua
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:59 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Can't wait to meet you all!!! Did MrsB confess to her telephone call on New Years Eve - she was very funny!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:00 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Can't wait to meet you all!!! Did MrsB confess to her telephone call on New Years Eve - she was very funny!!
Just as well he knew eh?!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:01 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

even i knew about that , we met up with them at the begin of jan,, wot a laugh (poor steve will never live it down)
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:04 am
BE Enthusiast

I'm intrigued - what will he never live down?
Sorry Karen, wasn't telling tales but you were very funny!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:05 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Very drunk and very funny or just very drunk!!?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 8:06 am
BE Forum Addict

i agree, will fill you in on weds, steve gets a tad emotional when i mention his waiter friend
Old Jan 28th 2007, 5:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Very drunk and very funny or just very drunk!!?
Defo both.Drunk and funny. Pops-what happened with Stevies waiter friend?
Old Jan 28th 2007, 6:47 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by danny.f
Defo both.Drunk and funny. Pops-what happened with Stevies waiter friend?
it was love at first sight, well it was for the waiter
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:06 am
BE Enthusiast

All going to plan the March pi$$ up, I mean meet up, will be our house warming! Can I wait until wednesday to hear about Steve's new friend?
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:28 am
BE Forum Addict

All going to plan the March pi$$ up, I mean meet up, will be our house warming! Can I wait until wednesday to hear about Steve's new friend?
oh he's gonna kill me
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:30 am
BE Enthusiast

The suspense is killing us!
Old Jan 29th 2007, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

The suspense is killing us!
blimey you too are in for a big dissapointment, & you'll have to wait til weds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.