Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Old Jan 20th 2007, 10:25 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington meet up - 16th February??

People of New Zealand.I have conferred with Dreamfish type people and of course hairy armpit woman (wife) and it is on people,it is on. Feb 16th,in ours. Time to be confirmed by the person who turns up first!! Yaeh!! Party your fine looking butts of chiefs!! See you soon,plane waiting!!
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:56 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

excellent - thank you mr and mrs danny.f

what shall we bring - you will have to drop me a line before i fly in case you want any british stuff bringing over
Old Jan 20th 2007, 11:59 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

ok have added it in the meet-ups calendar above
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 6:20 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Oh, rats

I'm leaving Wellington on the 13th for 6 fun-filled days in sunny Hamilton.

Bother and blow !
Old Jan 22nd 2007, 7:58 am
Account Closed

cherry will become famous soon enoughcherry will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mazi
Around May/June...?
If this place and date is a yes then we may well turn up as we live fairly close.Will keep an eye on this thread.I assume it is an evening do as it is on a Friday.Teatime on ?
Old Jan 23rd 2007, 6:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by danny.f
People of New Zealand.I have conferred with Dreamfish type people and of course hairy armpit woman (wife) and it is on people,it is on. Feb 16th,in ours. Time to be confirmed by the person who turns up first!! Yaeh!! Party your fine looking butts of chiefs!! See you soon,plane waiting!!
OK Danny & Donna - nice one! If we are in Welly area on our month long reccy, we will absolutely drop by! Mrs. P is already taking about swapping our weeks round so we are "down south" at the right time! Will update you laters mate!

Dave
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:53 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

looking forward to seeing you all - guess what we are here!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Will confirm time when I can think straight as we have literaly only arrived 3 hours ago
Old Jan 26th 2007, 10:15 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Yip !!! Get ya finger out and we'll be there to say hi to all.

Want anything bringing ??? BBQ stuff, puddings etc

Cheers
Kerry and Dirk
Old Jan 26th 2007, 6:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Kerry & Dirk
Yip !!! Get ya finger out and we'll be there to say hi to all.

Want anything bringing ??? BBQ stuff, puddings etc

Cheers
Kerry and Dirk
Or a crate of Newcastle Brown
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:13 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Just bring a bottle! Or whatever your tipple-trust your stomach and arse to Don's culinary skills!
Old Jan 27th 2007, 8:26 am
BE Enthusiast

cottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to allcottageinthesky is a name known to all

Just bring a bottle! Or whatever your tipple-trust your stomach and arse to Don's culinary skills!

I can't believe I'm going to miss this event !
Old Jan 27th 2007, 10:06 am
BE Forum Addict

It will be the first of many (unless nobody likes us)
Old Jan 27th 2007, 5:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

Paladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud ofPaladin has much to be proud of

It will be the first of many...
oh thats darn good news!!! Bring it on!!

Dave
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:15 am
BE Enthusiast

StevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud ofStevieB has much to be proud of

Bugger...I can virtually garauntee i'll be in bloody chch on a course then, when's the next one, i'll book a week off!!
Old Jan 28th 2007, 7:19 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by StevieB
Bugger...I can virtually garauntee i'll be in bloody chch on a course then, when's the next one, i'll book a week off!!
i'll miss you honey, & i'll have a drinkie or 2 in you absense

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.