Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Old Feb 17th 2007, 8:49 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington meet up - 16th February??

Originally Posted by ToniD
Hi All

Have been in New Zealand 4 years today and Friday was the first time we hooked up with Ex Pats at 22 Aspiring Terrace, Aotea. Awesome party and a privilege to meet up with a load of people who have travelled to the other side of the planet for all the same reasons we did. Danny, Party Master, host and the man who wants to take my wife out "Teresa" thanks for a fantastic evening and thanks even more for your fantastic "Scouse" sense of humour. Jackie and her school teacher husband who should be on the stage demonstating his skipping talents???, moving to Whitby soon, we will call you and it would be great to catch up. Lee and Dreamfish, hope your dreams come true and send us a message. And last but not least Dee and Paul, thanks Dee for the invitation and Teresa will be in touch soon. Awesome party, fantastic people and we realised how much we missed the British sense of humour...?

Hi Tony & Teresa,

I'm pleased you've joined the forum. It was lovely to meet you both and your son. Hopefully we'll have many more enjoyable evenings with loads of laughs.
I've sent you a PM.
Old Feb 18th 2007, 4:58 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Gee Danny: that avatar kinda suits you!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 7:57 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Gee Danny: that avatar kinda suits you!
What d'ya mean? Yer cheeky Scot!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:17 am
Forum Regular

Kerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really niceKerry & Dirk is just really nice

Sorry about the late reply but again BIG thanks to Danny and Donna for the meetup and drinks on Friday night, myself, Kerry, Kieran and little Caitlin throughly enjoyed ourselves and it was great meeting up with such fine people. Though I'm still scratching my head why Wellington was your port of call.

Was an excellent night and those without an excuse for not going should hold there heads in shame. Those with an excuse make sure you make the next.

Poppets, your cheesecake was good enought to kill for and obviously you have life membership to any party (cheesecake must be included).

Looking forward to meeting all again.

Cheers
Dirk
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:19 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
What d'ya mean? Yer cheeky Scot!
Gosh Danny, what did you think I meant!
I only meant that your avatar is smiling and so are you in most of your photos!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:23 am
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh Danny, what did you think I meant!
I only meant that your avatar is smiling and so are you in most of your photos!
You obviously had a picture in your head when you sent the avatar
Donna
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:27 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by danny.f
You obviously had a picture in your head when you sent the avatar
Donna
It was something Danny posted a good while ago that made me think of that particular character - can't actually remember what it was now. AND Danny's self-description!
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:31 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

It was something Danny posted a good while ago that made me think of that particular character - can't actually remember what it was now. AND Danny's self-description!
And Cartman was available but you couldn't find an avatar of Phil Mitchell
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:36 am
conquering the world!

Originally Posted by donnaf
And Cartman was available but you couldn't find an avatar of Phil Mitchell
Not at all!
Cartman is more of a cheeky chappie, Phil is a bit sinister from what I gather. Not ever been a 'soapie' so not clued up on Phil. But I have been subjected to many many hours of Southpark by my sons and Steve
My avatar suits me very well also. I am actually a pegasus. That's why I am a mental health nurse - I had the devil's own job trying to get the uniform on for general nursing .
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

I always thought those mental health nurses were an odd shape when they used to do their paed placement
Old Feb 18th 2007, 8:58 am
conquering the world!

I always thought those mental health nurses were an odd shape when they used to do their paed placement
I always thought it was the trail of horse-shit we left behind us!
And before anyone even thinks of going there...
and the amount of bull-shit we talk!
Old Feb 21st 2007, 9:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

I'm just catching up on the threads from over weekend
Lovely to see photos of you all- great to put faces to names
Looking forward to meeting you all one day- perhaps see a few of you on our recce in April
Old Feb 21st 2007, 10:17 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by helinuk
I'm just catching up on the threads from over weekend
Lovely to see photos of you all- great to put faces to names
Looking forward to meeting you all one day- perhaps see a few of you on our recce in April
Helen, having seen the photos, you couldn't live near any of them could you? BOP seems sooo much more civilised ... a much higher class of ex-pat methinks?

Only Joking!!!! You're all gorgeous!
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 12:30 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Helen, having seen the photos, you couldn't live near any of them could you? BOP seems sooo much more civilised ... a much higher class of ex-pat methinks?

Only Joking!!!! You're all gorgeous!
Surely we are an improvement on your curent neighbours Loolah?

Helinuk we would love to see you when you are on your recce - let us know when you are in our neck of the woods
Old Feb 22nd 2007, 9:18 am
BE Forum Addict

helinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond reputehelinuk has a reputation beyond repute

Surely we are an improvement on your curent neighbours Loolah?

Helinuk we would love to see you when you are on your recce - let us know when you are in our neck of the woods
re loolah Donna same thought crossed my mine.

I'll be in BOP first, so lets see which neighbourhood is the best

Donna- time allowing , that would be lovely thanks.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.