Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington to London flights

Wellington to London flights

Old Apr 3rd 2006, 2:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wellington to London flights

Hi, hope someone can help with this one. Want to fly my son back in June to UK for a couple of weeks. Found a flight with Air NZ for $2,793.71 Emirates was more. Does this sound like a good price or not?
I'm waiting for flight centre to email me back. Who else could I try?
Cheers
KAZ
Old Apr 3rd 2006, 9:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

newkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to beholdnewkiwi is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Wellington to London flights

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Hi, hope someone can help with this one. Want to fly my son back in June to UK for a couple of weeks. Found a flight with Air NZ for $2,793.71 Emirates was more. Does this sound like a good price or not?
I'm waiting for flight centre to email me back. Who else could I try?
Cheers
KAZ
On the flightcentre website flightcentre.co.nz they are quoting Cathay Pacific flights for $2100. I think its because of being high season that the price is high, $2700 seems quite expensive
Old Apr 4th 2006, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by newkiwi
On the flightcentre website flightcentre.co.nz they are quoting Cathay Pacific flights for $2100. I think its because of being high season that the price is high, $2700 seems quite expensive
Thanks for that info, flight centre emailed back and quoted $2,395. I will check out the website and see if I can get them down to $2,100.
I thought 2,700 sounded quite a lot.
Thanks for your help
KAZ
Old Apr 5th 2006, 5:25 am
Forum Regular

Dave in Auckland will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by kaz Hen
Thanks for that info, flight centre emailed back and quoted $2,395. I will check out the website and see if I can get them down to $2,100.
I thought 2,700 sounded quite a lot.
Thanks for your help
KAZ
Try Zuji.co.nz, esp if you're (relatively) flexible on dates
Old Apr 5th 2006, 9:46 am
Forum Regular

annaerb will become famous soon enoughannaerb will become famous soon enough

I think that price is high, probably high season.

www.houseoftravel.co.nz Flights for $2,117
www.cheapflights.co.nz