Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Old Feb 15th 2008, 6:43 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
You can bring it along if you want, it would certainly cover our deck area...
Do you mean your "dick area"?

I'll get me coat.
Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:04 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Maz
Do you mean your "dick area"?

I'll get me coat.
grooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Old Feb 15th 2008, 7:37 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dreamfish
grooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I aim to please!
Old Feb 15th 2008, 3:07 pm
Im here to help :)

Location: Flying to the Gold Coast 3rd July to live the dream - woo hoo!!!!!!!!
jutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to alljutang is a name known to all

Originally Posted by stasia
thanks for that where i come from (swansea) togs are what the boys wear on their feet to play football or rugby. Swimming sounds a lot better!!!
hey Chicken,

So glad you are making friends - told you all would be good!! Hugs xxxx
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:28 pm
Forum Regular

mark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant futuremark and kim has a brilliant future

Thanks Simon, Louise and Alex for hosting such a great party. We really enjoyed ourselves and hope the clean up didn't take too long! It was great to meet more new people.
Anyone else feeling a bit hungover this morning?
Great cheese scones Karen.
See you all soon I hope,
Kim
Old Feb 16th 2008, 7:50 pm
Maz

Ditto to Kim, it was super! I'm swearing off karaoke for the rest of my life. Didn't get to talk to everyone for nearly as long as I wanted but had a lovely time nonetheless.

Originally Posted by mark and kim
Anyone else feeling a bit hungover this morning?
*whistles not so innocently*
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:46 pm
Forum Regular

Welly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really niceWelly Wife is just really nice

Thanks to everyone who came along yesterday it was a really fab party. Special thanks to Dreamfish for the gazebo (what a lifesaver when it rained), Cappucino who stayed behind to help clear up and Maz who got Lauren and Alex to tidy up the bedroom. Also thanks to everyone who bought some wonderful food - there wasn't much left so it must have been good - shame I forgot to eat much of it!! Too busy working my way through the red wine!!

We have a few items that were left behind - a large white plate, a cardigan (adult size) and a pair of boys swimshorts (blue and green). Also I seem to have mislaid a small navy hand towel from the downstairs loo - if anyone finds one in their togs bags its mine.

Give us a ring if you need to reclaim anything and we will arrange to get it back to you!!!

I'm off now to drink more tea and nurse my aching head. Must get the house straight before picking up parents at the airport this afternoon and still got to go and collect the dog!!!!!
Old Feb 16th 2008, 8:56 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for hosting such a great party Louise and Simon - everyone seemed to be having a good time Nice to see so many of the usual suspects and quite a few new ones too!
I saw a navy blue handtowel disappearing into the spa yesterday - have you checked there yet?
Take care with that hangover, hope you feel better soon
Karen
Old Feb 16th 2008, 9:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

irnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond reputeirnbru14 has a reputation beyond repute

Guys, thank you for a great party, much fun, hope the heads aren't too bad and that the damage to the house is minimal!!! Good to see everyone and meet some new folks, always grand!

My eardrums are still receovering from a certain Scouser and microphone combination...

Have a good Sunday
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:08 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Louise and Simon (and of course Alex) for the great party. It was lovely to meet so many people and I hope to catch up with you all again soon.
Old Feb 16th 2008, 10:25 pm
Maz

Originally Posted by irnbru14
My eardrums are still receovering from a certain Scouser and microphone combination...
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:36 am
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

A fab party !! Thanks guys, really enjoyed, I blame the karaoke for my head and not the vast amount of wine I consumed ! ... and of course that scouser :-)

The kids had a great time and it was really nice to meet some new folks !

Roll on the next one ! (promise not to sing this time)

Stasia.
Old Feb 17th 2008, 12:39 am

dreamfish is an unknown quantity at this point

fantastic party - fun to be had by all!

thanks for having us over and for letting us stay so late. you have a lovely pad - consider it warmed!!