Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:41 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Wellington House Warming - 16th February

Well, six months after making the almighty leap from the UK and just a short time after moving into our new home for our new life, we're having a house warming party to celebrate! So

16th February 2008 3pm onwards

Looking into my crystal ball it's going to be a hot day, so bring the togs, slip, slop, slap and wrap. Plenty for the kids to do and food and alcohol for the grown ups! Whitby Porirua won't know what's hit them especially if I can get the Karaoke machine working ...

So come along and help us celebrate!! PM me or Welly Wife for our address and phone number if you need them...
Old Jan 17th 2008, 6:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wellington House Warming - 16th February

yipee - my first NZ house warming invitation. Can't wait to see you all again.
Old Jan 17th 2008, 8:38 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Karaoke machine
Well you know I'll be there then! ()

We'll be there with the obligatory bells on woo hoo! Thank you for the invitation! M, will be great to see you again.

Thank you to PVFC for alerting me to this thread. He obviously has no work to do today.
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:40 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

YAY!!!
Just checked the calendar - I'm off the next day.
We're coming too!!
Thank you!
and just for that, I will 'sticky this!"
Old Jan 18th 2008, 4:52 am
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute

You're a diamond!!
Old Jan 18th 2008, 8:45 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

would love to come and meet you all, so we'll be there jet lagged or not!
by the way what are togs?
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:36 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stasia
by the way what are togs?
swimming gear
Old Jan 18th 2008, 9:53 pm
Forum Regular

stasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to allstasia is a name known to all

Originally Posted by karonious
swimming gear
thanks for that where i come from (swansea) togs are what the boys wear on their feet to play football or rugby. Swimming sounds a lot better!!!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:24 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi guys, hope you have all settled in and are enjoying being in your own home again. Looking forward to the party, we'll bring a plate. See you soon
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:43 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi guys, hope you have all settled in and are enjoying being in your own home again. Looking forward to the party, we'll bring a plate. See you soon
Loving every minute of it darling! Just wish they'd release our container from the docks - bloody customs/MAF
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 6:58 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

I think Phil is playing his first gig that evening... so we'll have to be off in time for that. Damn... was hoping to get a crowd there too. I'll be doing the Round The Bays walk/run the following day, busy weekend!
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

cappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond reputecappuccino has a reputation beyond repute

Just wish they'd release our container from the docks - bloody customs/MAF
What's the hold up Simon? Does it usually take a couple of weeks to release it?
Old Jan 22nd 2008, 8:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by cappuccino
What's the hold up Simon? Does it usually take a couple of weeks to release it?
Buggered if I know, when I spoke to the NZ Van Lines, they were claiming an influx of containers into Wellington that weekend and that they were still waiting for MAF and Customs to do there stuff. Apprently MAF have told them what they want to look at but that's all I've heard.
Old Jan 26th 2008, 1:28 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

it took about 3 weeks for ours to arrive but we did have a holiday weekend in the middle of it - MAF also took most of my Christmas deccies too which we didn't realise until we went to put them up! What they confiscated a fake cranberry wreath for and fairy lights I don't know:curse:
Old Jan 27th 2008, 3:38 am
Maz

Well I completely forgot to bake the sossie rolls I'd bought for yesterday (frozen) so I'll be bringing all 48 of those. Plus some of the EU wine lake.

Buggered if I know, when I spoke to the NZ Van Lines, they were claiming an influx of containers into Wellington that weekend and that they were still waiting for MAF and Customs to do there stuff. Apprently MAF have told them what they want to look at but that's all I've heard.
That's insane. Any more news?...

Originally Posted by donnaf
it took about 3 weeks for ours to arrive but we did have a holiday weekend in the middle of it - MAF also took most of my Christmas deccies too which we didn't realise until we went to put them up! What they confiscated a fake cranberry wreath for and fairy lights I don't know:curse:

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.