Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Well, it's now official.....

Well, it's now official.....

Old Feb 10th 2010, 11:03 am
Forum Regular

Gizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the roughGizmo27 is a jewel in the rough
Default Well, it's now official..... :frown:

I have just been royally shafted by work.

Had my boss on the phone earlier, he says he will come to see me to collect my equipment prior to my departure tomorrow.

As of 4pm tomorrow afternoon (GMT) I will be out of work.

Good: I can go to NZ as soon as my ITA is approved.
Bad: I am going to be soooooooooooooooo bored without a job (Tried looking a while back, and will try again, but I could not even get a job shelf-stacking last time I looked!!!!!)
I am also going to be broke which is bad news for paying for flight tickets and ITA's. Lucky I paid for my NZQA a few nights ago and went to the couriers with it last night!

Guess a few readers of these forums will have no jobs for whatever reason so how do you stop yourselves going star-crazy??? I am the sort of person who cannot cope without something to keep me occupied. The weekend is too long for me without work! I know, I can't explain that either!!

I don't want my head to implode!!! I like it just the way it is.

Last edited by Gizmo27; Feb 10th 2010 at 12:16 pm.