Reload this Page >

Weird Tourist Visa sticker in my passport

Weird Tourist Visa sticker in my passport

Old Aug 23rd 2008, 7:44 am
Forum Regular

Android is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Weird Tourist Visa sticker in my passport

Hey guys,

i've finally got my tourist visa for 6 months. Actually it took 4 days to approve ( which the embassy told us it'll take up to 3 weeks) i'll change it to partnership visa when we're there...
Anyway, the thing is the visa sticker in my passport... it looks different, it has no stamp, no immigration, embassy cold stamp or printed numbers at the bottom (your DOB and your name) it's just a bluish sticker, it has my name surname dates, kind of the visa and serial numbers, and they're all handwritten. I've been to other countries and they all have had their stamps and stuff but this looks like it has been done by someone from outside.. i'm worried that they've forget something... and don't really want to come all the way back from NZ to Turkey cuz there was no stamp!!!

Do you think this is ok and that's what a tourist visa looks like, and i'm becoming a paranoid or did they forget something...
Has anyone had a NZ tourist visa before can u tell me what does it look like? I don't want to be rude to them call and say " oh excuse me u forgot to stamp my visa!"

cheers...

Last edited by Android; Aug 23rd 2008 at 7:46 am.