Weight Wobblers

Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Weight Wobblers

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Do you think we could make it easier on ourselves... perhaps we could sit on the steps half way up and get Donna, Louise or the kids to just bring us the beer. That way we could just tink about getting fitter!!!!!!!!!
Mate-that is pure genius! I love that massively. You tell Lou it was my idea,I'll tell Donna it was yours! That'll work!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:53 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moppet30
I'd like to recommend this free website for people wanting to loose some weight and eat healthy and not get involved with crash or fad diets that don’t work long term.
My husband and I have both lost 28 lbs and 17 lbs respectively and have started to exercise properly and eat good healthy food. We found that being able to record what we eat in an easy way has been the biggest help.

http://www.sparkpeople.com
Thanks Moppet. Sensible of you! Well done on the loss-bloomin superb!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 10:58 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by danny.f
Mate,aint that the States all over! Imagine if the Pacific Islanders lived a bit closer to USA! Jesus, that wouldn't be pretty!
Yeah, I know. I lived in Hawai'i for a spell and I saw the state of health for native Hawaiians and it is a real concern.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 11:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by happynz
Yeah, I know. I lived in Hawai'i for a spell and I saw the state of health for native Hawaiians and it is a real concern.
Education is failing-you want to see what my wife gets in Cannon's Creek,here in Porirua. 10 year olds the size of Pavarotti!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

hi dan , i'm on an international diet, every week i text my best mate in uk with my weight (can't lie to her) have lost 13 lbs in the last couple of months, still got some to lose. have got me a bike so i can have a regular ride
Old Sep 27th 2007, 12:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by poppets
hi dan , i'm on an international diet, every week i text my best mate in uk with my weight (can't lie to her) have lost 13 lbs in the last couple of months, still got some to lose. have got me a bike so i can have a regular ride
Bloody hell love! A stone? Christ,so that's where you've been-taking the seat on and off!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Wilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really niceWilma & co is just really nice

Originally Posted by simonmarkellis
Walking up and down the hill to his place would soon get that fat burning off... nice idea... how about it then Dan? We could alternate it. I walk down to you have one beer, then we walk up to mine for another and so on and so on... not sure where we'd end up after 5!
As long as it's not our doorstep!! Good luck with that lads!!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Hi Danny - I was up at stupid o'clock and in the Gym by 6am
Anyone who knows me well will know about my life long love affair with my bed - I think I have been possessed!! Not only that, I intend to go at 5.30am tomorrow as I am on a course starting at 9am
Weight a few weeks ago: 10st 5, now 9st 10, which is a shame really as I am only 4ft tall (joking!)
You go girl.

I will divulge mine now..............5'6" and 11 stone.

Always been a tiny thing until the alcohol got me. I only eat 1 meal a day but drink enough to keep Bells distillery ahead of the game.

Karen, I need that training programme girl.
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:29 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Please don't tell me that's actually your helmet!
Old Sep 27th 2007, 9:49 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kato33
You go girl.

I will divulge mine now..............5'6" and 11 stone.

Always been a tiny thing until the alcohol got me. I only eat 1 meal a day but drink enough to keep Bells distillery ahead of the game.

Karen, I need that training programme girl.
Sheer bloody mindedness at the moment - fed up with being overweight. I have put on a stone and a half since stopping smoking 20 months ago and I finally feel able to do something about it
Old Sep 27th 2007, 10:22 am
Galaxy 1: Cadbury's 0

uk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond reputeuk+kiwi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happynz
-happynz
51 years old next month
188cm
92kg

30 proper press-ups every morning
3.5km run everyday (18 minutes, so I reckon it's more of a plod-plod-shuffle along kinda run)
6km walk most everyday.

I left Thailand early 2001 and nine month's back in the States in 2001 saw me put on 15kgs and balloon up to a tub-of-goo-lard-bucket 113kg. Arrived in New Zealand January 2002 and peeled off 21 kilos over a year-and-a-half.

Bloody hard work, but well worth it.
That's great. Well done.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 1:01 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Well that's one good thing to come out of this week - I now weigh 9st 2
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:16 am
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious
Well that's one good thing to come out of this week - I now weigh 9st 2
you need my mother to visit, she has an adicition to kapiti cheeses which is not good, i've put on 1/2 a stone in 2 weeks
back to normal today though, excercises starting again this week
Old Oct 6th 2007, 8:35 am
Banned

themeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura aboutthemeggies has a spectacular aura about

Danny you have to give up the Seafood Diet .

I think it is .

SEE FOOD

EAT IT .

Or could it be
Alcoholic Constapation .

Can`t pass a drink

Last edited by themeggies; Oct 6th 2007 at 8:37 am.
Old Oct 6th 2007, 10:56 am
big dave

Dave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the roughDave-G is a jewel in the rough

Those who know me (not many) will know this is probably a waste of time as I love me grub and have been known to have a couple of beers and the odd medicinal whisky
Anyway egding me bets I'm probably among the stoutest of the ex-pats. I am 172cm tall and if the stones to kg conversion is correct top the industrial scales at 117.5 kg. I like kg's because I'm English and 117kg doesn't sound as bad as 18 and a half stone.
Excercise.....Hmmmmmm have to think about that one..(Pulls ring pull and opens dips), only think mind you.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.