Weight Wobblers

Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Weight Wobblers

Welcome to this new and exciting thread. Here down under,summer is on it's way. Well,not today,but soon people....soon!
At the mo,I would look like Jo Brand in trunks so I'm going to need some encouragement. Honesty is the caper here,put in your weight,if you want,and then update it weekly. No prizes,no fees-just a great feeling and shit loads of stretch marks! Wooooohoooo!

Right. My weight this week-110.8 kgs. Here I go......right after this eclair....
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:42 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Weight Wobblers

Originally Posted by danny.f
Right. My weight this week-110.8 kgs.
Not too bad if you are 205cms tall.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by happynz
Not too bad if you are 205cms tall.
Just under!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

I'm lucky as i don't realy put much weight on despite eating plenty of the 'wrong' but nice stuff......but i do have some weight i'd like to lose.

I do know however i need to get fit again and started yesterday with a serious 30 mins of swimming and a few km of running.

Having been very seriously injured in my sport in 2006 both the swimming and running were much harder than they used to be and somewhat painful but i plan to keep it going for the next few months when it will hopefully get easier

I'm 6'2'' and currently 14st 2 but want to get down to 13 as more weight is less go in my sport......

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 26th 2007 at 8:17 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by niseysOH
I'm lucky as i don't realy put much weight on despite eating plenty of the 'wrong' but nice stuff......but i do have some weight i'd like to lose.

I do know however i need to get fit again and started yesterday with a serious 30 mins of swimming and a few km of running.

Having been very seriously injured in my sport in 2006 both the swimming and running were much harder than they used to be but i plan to keep it going for the next few months when it will hopefully get easier

I'm 6'2'' and currently 14st 2 but want to get down to 13 as more weight is less go in my sport......
Well good luck to you! I've just done a 3 k run/walk/pant in 20 mins,but want to break 14 mins eventually.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 7:59 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Danny you seemed in fine shape in April, but I know what you mean, it's always nicer to get a little fitter.

Right now we're at a long-term stay hotel and I'm hitting the pool every day and the weights and elypticals (or however you spell it) every other day. I'll also have a 10-min walk to the office every day, with the last part of it up the Plimmer Steps! That'll do me some good!

Oh, and no way in hell am I divulging my weight.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Maz
Danny you seemed in fine shape in April, but I know what you mean, it's always nicer to get a little fitter.

Right now we're at a long-term stay hotel and I'm hitting the pool every day and the weights and elypticals (or however you spell it) every other day. I'll also have a 10-min walk to the office every day, with the last part of it up the Plimmer Steps! That'll do me some good!

Oh, and no way in hell am I divulging my weight.
How nice of you,Maz! Cheers girl. That was just dark clothing methinks! Always nice to lose a few pounds-and getting back into exercise makes me feel better!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:18 pm
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Danny - I was up at stupid o'clock and in the Gym by 6am
Anyone who knows me well will know about my life long love affair with my bed - I think I have been possessed!! Not only that, I intend to go at 5.30am tomorrow as I am on a course starting at 9am
Weight a few weeks ago: 10st 5, now 9st 10, which is a shame really as I am only 4ft tall (joking!)
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:20 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Would love to play football again but many years of throwing myself at things has probably knocked any dreams of playing decent football on the head i think......

May have to seek out a local old farts team and see if they want a ball boy or boot cleaner

Can all the threads be linked to football i wonder............

Last edited by teambwr47; Sep 26th 2007 at 8:23 pm.
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:24 pm
Forum Regular

Location: Barrow in Furness waiting to fly out to Auckland on Feb 12!
richyandkat will become famous soon enoughrichyandkat will become famous soon enough
Smile Re: Weight Wobblers

Go on then, I'll have a go!

I'm 171cm's tall/short and in July I was 97 kg's ! (yes i know i know, thats really bad) I'm now down to 91 kg's so I'm heading in the right direction.

Good luck to all the fat fighters out there, lets burn those calories and then we'll all have room for extra turkey and quality street at Chrimbo!!!!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by karonious
Anyone who knows me well will know about my life long love affair with my bed - I think I have been possessed!! Not only that, I intend to go at 5.30am tomorrow as I am on a course starting at 9am
Weight a few weeks ago: 10st 5, now 9st 10, which is a shame really as I am only 4ft tall (joking!)
Bloody hell girl!! Nice one chicken-that's blooming fab! Keep it up!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 8:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by richyandkat
Go on then, I'll have a go!

I'm 171cm's tall/short and in July I was 97 kg's ! (yes i know i know, thats really bad) I'm now down to 91 kg's so I'm heading in the right direction.

Good luck to all the fat fighters out there, lets burn those calories and then we'll all have room for extra turkey and quality street at Chrimbo!!!!
That again is superb! Christmas on the beach-we all gonna look like Next models!!! Wooooohoooooo!
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:16 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Not gonna give you my weight, but I weigh the same as I did when I was full term with each of my kids :curse::curse:

In an effort to get the weight off, I (along with many others) am going to attempt the Marlborough Womens Triathlon on 2nd December. This involves a 5.5km walk/run a 13km bike ride and a 100m swim.

At the moment I am finding it very difficult, the old body isn't what it used to be and although the exercise bit is an effort, I am enjoying it. Would be even better if the weight would shift too, but hey it's taken an age of good living to get me to get this lot, so shouldn't expect miracles, although still hoping for one
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:18 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by karonious

Can you just pop down for a month or 2 and be my Mrs Motivator

You're doing very well hun, been keeping up with your exploits at the gym in your blog . If I courier you my excess flab, dya think you could lose it for me???
Old Sep 26th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kev&sarah
Not gonna give you my weight, but I weigh the same as I did when I was full term with each of my kids :curse::curse:

In an effort to get the weight off, I (along with many others) am going to attempt the Marlborough Womens Triathlon on 2nd December. This involves a 5.5km walk/run a 13km bike ride and a 100m swim.

At the moment I am finding it very difficult, the old body isn't what it used to be and although the exercise bit is an effort, I am enjoying it. Would be even better if the weight would shift too, but hey it's taken an age of good living to get me to get this lot, so shouldn't expect miracles, although still hoping for one
Good luck to you,girl! That'll be quite an achievement. You'll have legs like your avatar soon!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.