Reload this Page >

A week to go - any tips?!

A week to go - any tips?!

Old Sep 4th 2011, 7:37 pm
Just Joined

ewatts is an unknown quantity at this point
Default A week to go - any tips?!

Hey,
I'm on the final week countdown before my one way flight to NZ! I think I've ticked all the 'to do' boxes, from work visa and first few weeks accommodation to sorting clothes to take and buying plug adaptors! However, there is bound to be stuff I've forgotten or not even thought of, so any last minute tips/advice/suggestions are welcome! Thank you in advance!
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

florabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond reputeflorabundi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A week to go - any tips?!

Have a glass of wine and congratulate yourselves on all you have achieved ~ well done and good luck
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:05 pm
Forum Regular

HelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant futureHelsnLee has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ewatts
Hey,
I'm on the final week countdown before my one way flight to NZ! I think I've ticked all the 'to do' boxes, from work visa and first few weeks accommodation to sorting clothes to take and buying plug adaptors! However, there is bound to be stuff I've forgotten or not even thought of, so any last minute tips/advice/suggestions are welcome! Thank you in advance!
Good luck.............all the best and enjoy your new adventure x
Old Sep 4th 2011, 8:40 pm
Forum Regular

Celticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud ofCelticknight has much to be proud of

Good Luck from us too
Old Sep 5th 2011, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

rachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant futurerachmac has a brilliant future

I think you probably forgot to come around and pack all my belongings for me!!! Tomorrow?

Well done on being so organised, i'm going in less than three weeks and not getting very far with it all.