Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 20th 2006, 1:45 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default Wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH HHH

Mrs Al has agrred to marry me and we are getting married in 5 weeks and 3 day's........it all seems horribly real now, i do hope that she realises what she's letting herself in for marrying me !!!

Al.

:scared:
Old Sep 20th 2006, 1:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

danny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond reputedanny.f has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wedding !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fireman Al

Mrs Al has agrred to marry me and we are getting married in 5 weeks and 3 day's........it all seems horribly real now, i do hope that she realises what she's letting herself in for marrying me !!!

Al.

Congratulations to you,young Al! She will soon be the only lady allowed on your pole,and good on you,too!
Less than 40 days-no more blow jobs bro. Cram em in while you've got time,I beg you!!
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:02 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Aw. That's lovely. Congratulations
Old Sep 20th 2006, 9:54 pm
Just Joined

Albion2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Congrats!!!! I'm getting married too in April to a kiwi no less....where u getting married? We are going back home to Brighton to get married...where u from btw?
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

poppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond reputepoppets has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by danny.f
Congratulations to you,young Al! She will soon be the only lady allowed on your pole,and good on you,too!
Less than 40 days-no more blow jobs bro. Cram em in while you've got time,I beg you!!
oh danny you are such a romantic so & so

Congrats Al & best wishes to you both
congrats to you to Albion2 hope it all goes well

Last edited by poppets; Sep 20th 2006 at 11:14 pm.
Old Sep 20th 2006, 10:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by poppets
oh danny you are such a romantic so & so

Congrats Al & best wishes to you both

Isn't he just!! And he's forgetting the birthday ones...

Best wishes to Al and Albion2. Where you getting married Al?
Old Sep 21st 2006, 3:15 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey congratulations!!! Only 5 weeks of freedom left eh..... better make the most of it!!

Hope you have a great day and remember to post some pics on here for us!
Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:36 pm
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jude J
Isn't he just!! And he's forgetting the birthday ones...

Best wishes to Al and Albion2. Where you getting married Al?

We're getting married in a little old church on the seafront in Sussex, photo's on the beach (weather pending, and i hope si as Mrs Al is a stunner which makes me wonder what the hell she's doing with a big bald thing like me! ) then a big ol' knee's up for everyone ! then when we get home (for me) to NZ we're gonna have a blessing on the beach up Bay of Islands way...... guess i'd better be romantic once in me life eh !!!

Big Al.
Old Sep 21st 2006, 7:38 pm
Who me ?

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hey congratulations!!! Only 5 weeks of freedom left eh..... better make the most of it!!

Hope you have a great day and remember to post some pics on here for us!
Hey Sarah, thanks, and if i can work out how to post photo's on here then i'll stick a few on here, may include Little Miss Al (Ameisha) in her bridesmaid dress looking bloody gorgeous......must have mummy's looks !!!

Big Al

Old Sep 22nd 2006, 3:09 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sarah, thanks, and if i can work out how to post photo's on here then i'll stick a few on here, may include Little Miss Al (Ameisha) in her bridesmaid dress looking bloody gorgeous......must have mummy's looks !!!

Big Al

Cool. Would be nice to see them.

All you do is remember where you saved the pics on your computer.

Then when posting click on "Manage Attachments"...

Click on the top "Browse" button and find your picture.

Click "upload"

Then "close this window" when its uploaded.

Sorted. Pics on here
Old Sep 22nd 2006, 8:12 am
Forum Regular

westies is a jewel in the roughwesties is a jewel in the roughwesties is a jewel in the roughwesties is a jewel in the rough

Al.

Congratulations to you both, have a great day, and onward life together!