Reload this Page >

website and ticket help!!

website and ticket help!!

Old Jul 28th 2016, 7:50 am
Just Joined

andrewwales is an unknown quantity at this point
Default website and ticket help!!

hi all,

I have posted previously on here and thanks for all help so far.

basically im coming to NZ next year for the British and irish lions tour . this will also be my honeymoon and looking to treat my new wife with tickets for the first test in Auckland.
however tickets really hard to get here in uk unless you pay silly money through a tour company(these add at least $250 to the prics111)

there are hospitality packages available at www.allblackshospitality.co.nz/nzlionsseries17

however as im in the uk it wont let me open the page etc.
looking for some help on this and possibly getting someone to buy tickets for me

thanks in advance

andrew
Old Jul 28th 2016, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

LittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond reputeLittleGreyCat has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: website and ticket help!!

Have you tried using a VPN?

https://www.goldenfrog.com/vyprvpn/new-zealand-vpn

might be a good starting point for an explanation of how it all works.

Basically makes your connection look as though it is in NZ so you don't get blocked.
Old Jul 28th 2016, 8:47 am
Just Joined

andrewwales is an unknown quantity at this point

will take a look many thanks
Old Jul 28th 2016, 9:45 am

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by andrewwales

looking for some help on this and possibly getting someone to buy tickets for me

thanks in advance

andrew
How is this going to be funded ? Have sent you a PM.

Last edited by Snap Shot; Jul 28th 2016 at 9:56 am. Reason: PM
Old Jul 30th 2016, 7:58 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

dont know what you've seen on the ticket site but found this on there

As demand will far outweigh the capacity of the Test venues, an online ballot will open on 5 September for fans to apply for tickets for the three All Blacks v The British & Irish Lions Tests. This will only be accessible by those living in New Zealand. Fans can increase their chances in the ballot if they are season ticket holders, members of the rugby community and Team All Blacks members. The ballot will be drawn in mid-November.

The British & Irish Lions will play 10 matches across seven cities from Whangarei to Dunedin. The series gets underway in Whangarei on 3 June, 2017 and culminates in Auckland on 8 July when the All Blacks play the third and final Test against the touring side.

Range of prices for all fans
Test match tickets range in price from $149 to $449. Matches involving the New Zealand Provincial Barbarians, Super Rugby teams and Maori All Blacks range from $39 to $129. Children’s tickets start at $10 for the Barbarians match and $29 for the other non-Test matches.