Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The weather for May?

The weather for May?

Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:21 am
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of
Default The weather for May?

Good old british topic of conversation. We are planning a trip at the end of May, can anyone tell me what to expect weather wise and what sort of clothing we need. We are going to Christchurch.
Thankies.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:23 am
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: The weather for May?

Originally Posted by ezzkazz
Good old british topic of conversation. We are planning a trip at the end of May, can anyone tell me what to expect weather wise and what sort of clothing we need. We are going to Christchurch.
Thankies.
Cold - clothes for the cold brrrrr
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:26 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Thankies.
End of Autumn, beginning of Winter.

Not too wet but average daily temperature is about 12C.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:27 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Avid
End of Autumn, beginning of Winter.

Not too wet but average daily temperature is about 12C.
You're a helpful chap!
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:28 am

Avid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond reputeAvid has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi
You're a helpful chap!
I love using Google. Quite fortunate that, as nobody else seems able to use it.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:30 am
Account Closed

I love using Google. Quite fortunate that, as nobody else seems able to use it.
I have often thought that myself. It's Poppets' favourite pastime though.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:34 am

I have often thought that myself. It's Poppets' favourite pastime though.

Well Poppet better watch out.....there's a new boy in town.

Clutching a copy of this month's M2 magazine, the ultimate style guide for NZ men with...

William Shatner on the cover!!!!

This country is so square it's cutting edge.....
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:49 am
Account Closed

Well Poppet better watch out.....there's a new boy in town.

Clutching a copy of this month's M2 magazine, the ultimate style guide for NZ men with...

William Shatner on the cover!!!!

This country is so square it's cutting edge.....
Clutching hey. That's disgusting.

Is, though, Mr. Shatner wearing his gum boots?
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:54 am

disgusting.

Is, though, Mr. Shatner wearing his gum boots?
Can't see his feet...but he's been airbrushed so much in the cover photo he looks like this.....

And they've put poison pellets down around Auckland in case his wig escapes....
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 8:56 am
Account Closed

Can't see his feet...but he's been airbrushed so much in the cover photo he looks like this.....

And they've put poison pellets down around Auckland in case his wig escapes....
They'll be sending the top-dressers out soon with the blanket-coverage poison, then
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:00 am

and here it is...
Attached Thumbnails The weather for May?-cover_current.jpg  
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:01 am
Account Closed

and here it is...
nice...really, really nice
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:08 am

Sorry to turn your thread to shit, ezzkazz, but if you are going to post 'What's the weather like'? then you'll have to take whatever you can get.

And what with global warming and 'el nino' your original question was impossible to answer anyway.

"Tekwars"....... Did "The Shat" (as true fans call him) actually write any of it?

(Won't be getting any 'karma' for this post, I think......)

Last edited by Avid; Apr 23rd 2007 at 9:12 am.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

ezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud ofezzkazz has much to be proud of

Sorry to turn your thread to shit, ezzkazz, but if you are going to post 'What's the weather like'? then you'll have to take whatever you can get.

And what with global warming and 'el nino' your original question was impossible to answer anyway.

"Tekwars"....... Did "The Shat" (as true fans call him) actually write any of it?

(Won't be getting any 'karma' for this post, I think......)
For someone who has not yet visited NZ, its a perfectly decent question and that what these forums are for. Anyway, if you didn't like the thread you didn't have to answer it.
Old Apr 23rd 2007, 9:47 am

For someone who has not yet visited NZ, its a perfectly decent question and that what these forums are for. Anyway, if you didn't like the thread you didn't have to answer it.
I loved the thread!

But seriously, you won't learn anything here that you couldn't have found in a guidebook.

And, while we are at it...I did answer (post 3) and I gave you the correct information.....so a little 'thanks' wouldn't go amiss.

Last edited by Avid; Apr 23rd 2007 at 9:55 am.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.