The Weather

Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:41 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default The Weather

What's it like in the rest of NZ today?
Still cold and cloudy in Rangiora.
Anyone know what the weather is going to be like for the weekend, I was wanting to pitch the tent up on our land and spend a couple of days there with the kids and get to know the neighbours a bit better but if it's forecast rain Im not going to bother.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:46 pm
Actually just Adie

Jac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of lightJac&Adie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: The Weather

Originally Posted by sky View Post
Anyone know what the weather is going to be like for the weekend, I was wanting to pitch the tent up on our land and spend a couple of days there with the kids and get to know the neighbours a bit better but if it's forecast rain Im not going to bother.
and here's tonights Weather by Sky, sorry but had to chuckle

you wouldn't won't to pitch a tent in the UK tonight, weather is crap, gale force winds tonight and tomorrow.

adie
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:47 pm
Account Closed

mazi is an unknown quantity at this point

What are you doing talking about the weather - Maz'll have you!

What difference does the forecast make anyway, you KNOW it'll rain.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:48 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mazi View Post
What are you doing talking about the weather - Maz'll have you!

What difference does the forecast make anyway, you KNOW it'll rain.
Oi!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:49 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute

Would like a bit of sun though
I know putting a tent up automatically means it'll rain but I can live in hope
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

well here in Auckland, the sun is currently shing, but sssh dont tell it or it will go away tis still a bit cloudy but sunny ish and its not raining (yet)
Old Jan 10th 2007, 6:52 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kwprwn View Post
well here in Auckland, the sun is currently shing, but sssh dont tell it or it will go away tis still a bit cloudy but sunny ish and its not raining (yet)
What does the sun look like when it 'shings'?
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Same here too Sky, but its what we have come to expect innit? I guess it must be same all over NZ, either that or lots have laptops with wireless internet and post on here from their sunlounger! Lol
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

kwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of lightkwprwn is a glorious beacon of light

oi cheeky, but believe it or not it looks the same as when it 'shines'
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:44 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Red eyes, a bit puffy, in need of a shave, shirt-tail often untucked...it's sad.
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:45 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by kwprwn View Post
oi cheeky, but believe it or not it looks the same as when it 'shines'
oh, thank goodness because I thought I was missing something and would have to move back to NZ to see it!
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

Rascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond reputeRascal has a reputation beyond repute

Sky, you are gonna get throttled starting a 'weather' thread. Are you on a death wish or summat??
Old Jan 10th 2007, 7:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

Hot and humid here. Sunny but overcast. Hope it improves for you sky, I have fantastic memories of camping in Devon and Cornwall and the tent getting flooded, having to sleep in the car!

Camping on your land..how great! When we were on Christmas hols, there was a patch of land opposite the hotel, right on the beach front, with two tents pitched on it. I was suprised they were allowed to pitch a tent right there, then the next day hubs brought a local paper and found that the land had just been sold for 10.3 mil and it was the new owners who were on it camping! How cool
Old Jan 10th 2007, 8:43 pm
Banned

Mr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really niceMr Caton is just really nice

Would like a bit of sun though

I can live in hope

Why live in hope, all the jobs are in Jeopardy
Old Jan 10th 2007, 10:07 pm
sky
Banned

Originally Posted by Mr Caton View Post
Why live in hope, all the jobs are in Jeopardy
Groan

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.