Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:09 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light
Default We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

Just to let you all know (sorry for the ones who are still looking). I have just received a call from my employer (yes employer), in New Zealand to say I have been succesful in my application for a job.

All I have to do now is get the Visa's sorted, and the dog.....then we're off!!!

See you all soon.

Garry & Family
Old Apr 20th 2007, 12:33 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

Originally Posted by garryhg View Post
Just to let you all know (sorry for the ones who are still looking). I have just received a call from my employer (yes employer), in New Zealand to say I have been succesful in my application for a job.

All I have to do now is get the Visa's sorted, and the dog.....then we're off!!!

See you all soon.

Garry & Family
Excellent news!
Where are you off to?
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:31 am
BE Forum Addict

Boopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond reputeBoopy has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats!
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:36 am
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

Thanks...We're Heading to Auckland. Working in the City Hospital, But will be living outside the city, where yet we don't know. I am collecting information in another thread on where/where not to live.

Cheers
Old Apr 20th 2007, 7:43 am
The Levy's are coming!!!!

Sal41 will become famous soon enoughSal41 will become famous soon enough

Thanks...We're Heading to Auckland. Working in the City Hospital, But will be living outside the city, where yet we don't know. I am collecting information in another thread on where/where not to live.

Cheers
Fab news , what dept in the hospital are you working? I'm in the baby catching section (when I get out there) How exciting,

Very best wishes to you and yours
loadsa luv
Sal
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:09 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Sal41 View Post
Fab news , what dept in the hospital are you working? I'm in the baby catching section (when I get out there) How exciting,

Very best wishes to you and yours
loadsa luv
Sal
Thanks Sal, I'll be in Sterile Services. So I will ensure my team provide you with clean, sterile instruments........Go easy on me if they don't????

Thanks for your support & all the best to you.

Garry
Old Apr 20th 2007, 8:27 am
The Levy's are coming!!!!

Sal41 will become famous soon enoughSal41 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Sal, I'll be in Sterile Services. So I will ensure my team provide you with clean, sterile instruments........Go easy on me if they don't????

Thanks for your support & all the best to you.

Garry
Ta Hun