British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   We are on our Way!!!(Hooray) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/we-our-way-hooray-443518/)

garryhg Apr 20th 2007 12:09 am

We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

Just to let you all know (sorry for the ones who are still looking). I have just received a call from my employer (yes employer), in New Zealand to say I have been succesful in my application for a job.

All I have to do now is get the Visa's sorted, and the dog.....then we're off!!!

See you all soon.

Garry & Family

karonious Apr 20th 2007 12:33 am

Re: We are on our Way!!!(Hooray)

Originally Posted by garryhg (Post 4670430)
Just to let you all know (sorry for the ones who are still looking). I have just received a call from my employer (yes employer), in New Zealand to say I have been succesful in my application for a job.

All I have to do now is get the Visa's sorted, and the dog.....then we're off!!!

See you all soon.

Garry & Family

Excellent news!
Where are you off to? :o

Boopy Apr 20th 2007 7:31 am

Congrats! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

garryhg Apr 20th 2007 7:36 am

Thanks...We're Heading to Auckland. Working in the City Hospital, But will be living outside the city, where yet we don't know. I am collecting information in another thread on where/where not to live.

Cheers

Sal41 Apr 20th 2007 7:43 am

Originally Posted by garryhg (Post 4671244)
Thanks...We're Heading to Auckland. Working in the City Hospital, But will be living outside the city, where yet we don't know. I am collecting information in another thread on where/where not to live.

Cheers

Fab news:thumbsup: , what dept in the hospital are you working? I'm in the baby catching section (when I get out there) How exciting,

Very best wishes to you and yours
loadsa luv
Sal :wub:

garryhg Apr 20th 2007 8:09 am

Originally Posted by Sal41 (Post 4671261)
Fab news:thumbsup: , what dept in the hospital are you working? I'm in the baby catching section (when I get out there) How exciting,

Very best wishes to you and yours
loadsa luv
Sal :wub:

Thanks Sal, I'll be in Sterile Services. So I will ensure my team provide you with clean, sterile instruments........Go easy on me if they don't????

Thanks for your support & all the best to you.

Garry

Sal41 Apr 20th 2007 8:27 am

Originally Posted by garryhg (Post 4671344)
Thanks Sal, I'll be in Sterile Services. So I will ensure my team provide you with clean, sterile instruments........Go easy on me if they don't????

Thanks for your support & all the best to you.

Garry

Ta Hun :wub: