Are we mad......

Old Jul 10th 2019, 10:29 pm
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Are we mad......

Good luck,
I hope it all goes well for you
Old Jul 10th 2019, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

Clairemidwife is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank you for your valuable info and support.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 10:43 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Clairemidwife
Thank you for all your info. Just an update.....job accepted and EOI submitted.....
Well done you.

Old Jul 11th 2019, 9:02 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Clairemidwife
Thank you for all your info. Just an update.....job accepted and EOI submitted..... Going to take a leaf from my kids books and advice from my boss being its time to live a little... Its going to be an Emotional journey but better that than spend the rest of my life in limbo wondering what if!
Great news. Have you got your registration sorted with the NZ Midwifery Council? Can take a bit of time to get all the information you need together. On the plus side at least they know what they want now, unlike when I was doing mine back in 2004 & it was a new requirement! I found it more difficult to do than the EOI.
Unfortunately I don't know any midwives who work in Waikato, otherwise I'd have put you in touch with them.
Good luck with everything and if you need any help with anything do shout out.
Old Jul 11th 2019, 7:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi thank you for the information. Yes I have my registration.... it took me more or less 3 months as I found the written statements so time consuming! I can’t imagine what a nightmare it was for you being the first ones through it. Now we play the waiting game with the visa and in the mean time carry on with the research! Would welcome any information you think is of value/essential I won’t say no to anything people think is helpful and useful! Main thing now is finding a base and research the schools.
Old Jul 12th 2019, 1:14 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Both of my boys went to Cambridge High and I had no complaints about the standards there.there wasn't really a catchment area, if you lived in or around the town you could go. That may have changed with the recent rapid growth of the town. I had friends who sent theirs to Hillcrest in Hamilton and again they were very impressed. On the outskirts of Cambridge is St Peters which is a private school. It's expensive but is also an excellent school. Cambridge also has primary and middle schools. Friends have used them and been happy but I have no first hand experience.

Last edited by Justcol; Jul 12th 2019 at 1:21 am.
Old Jul 12th 2019, 8:06 am
Forum Regular

Thank you. I’ve had a look at Cambridge and st Peters is out of my price range! Will check out Hillcrest.