we live here

Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:36 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light
Default we live here

Hi,
Is there anyone else on here living up in STanmore Bay/Orewa are, would love to hook up, Mrs Al is feeling lonely now i'm back out hard at work !!

Big Al
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:38 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: we live here

Hiya...hows it going?? Was just wondering how you were the other day! Not in your area but hello anyway.
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:40 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Hi,
Is there anyone else on here living up in STanmore Bay/Orewa are, would love to hook up, Mrs Al is feeling lonely now i'm back out hard at work !!

Big Al
Hi Big Al.

LaspedKiwi lives in Orewa and might be worth giving him a shout

Its one of the areas in which we are interested in when we get over
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:41 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Hi Al,
not sure where Orewa is? Give me a clue - I need to get a map of NZ, I left mine on my office wall when I left work (just to remind them of me!)
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:42 am
Banned

Jack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond reputeJack The Lad has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by donnaf
Hi Al,
not sure where Orewa is? Give me a clue - I need to get a map of NZ, I left mine on my office wall when I left work (just to remind them of me!)
North of Auckland, just up from North Shore
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:45 am
BE Forum Addict

SarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond reputeSarahB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Jack The Lad
North of Auckland, just up from North Shore
Yep we went up there at Christmas time for a party, it was nice.... well the area was but the weather was really horrible that day!
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 8:53 am
BE Enthusiast

donnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to beholddonnaf is a splendid one to behold

Thanks guys, in that case Al - sorry, we're nowhere near
Old Mar 2nd 2007, 2:19 pm
Forum Regular

Stuee is on a distinguished road

Very nice up there, we will be heading up there when we come back to NZ at the end of the year. Cant wait!!!!

Stuee
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 1:56 am
Who me ?

Fireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of lightFireman Al is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by SarahB
Hiya...hows it going?? Was just wondering how you were the other day! Not in your area but hello anyway.
Hey Sarah,
We're really good thanks, house is lovely, kids are settled into school, Lil' Miss Al is starting nursery on monday, i'm hard at work but enjoy a 10km run on the beach every morning at 5.30 although a spanner has been thrown in the works, i've been offered a very good job in the middle east earning me lot's and lot's of greenback dollars.......2 year contract.......only just moved the family here so won't uproot them again but need to find out how often they'll fly me back to see Mrs Al and the little Al's.......

How's you and motherhood ?

Big Al
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 8:39 am
BE Forum Addict

Hey Sarah,
We're really good thanks, house is lovely, kids are settled into school, Lil' Miss Al is starting nursery on monday, i'm hard at work but enjoy a 10km run on the beach every morning at 5.30 although a spanner has been thrown in the works, i've been offered a very good job in the middle east earning me lot's and lot's of greenback dollars.......2 year contract.......only just moved the family here so won't uproot them again but need to find out how often they'll fly me back to see Mrs Al and the little Al's.......

Big Al
I'm pretty good thanks. Baby is doing well... just starting to smile... so cute! We are selling our house in the UK right now and just wondering whether to buy a lifestyle plot somewhere south of Auckland, just spent all evening trawling through the property press.... We love it here in Beachlands but its our dream to have a few acres ourselves.... we cannot afford anywhere round here now that has any land.. need to win the lottery!
Glad to hear youre ok, I take it youre liking it here?
SarahB
Old Mar 3rd 2007, 12:02 pm
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Sarah,

Big Al
Hi Al. Just a suggestion - would your wife volunteer at a Hospice shop or something similar? My mother in law, although a Kiwi, was really lonely and bored and we got her to do this and she's got a new lease of life - in only a week All age groups of women (usually) do it and they're really friendly. It would be a great way to meet people.

good luck with the job situation! Two years isn't so long really, although it can and might feel that way, especially for your family. But the two years will pass anyway and you might as well be in the best situation you can be.