Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

WE HAVE VISA's!!!!

WE HAVE VISA's!!!!

Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:15 am
Forum Regular

keeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud ofkeeny has much to be proud of
Default WE HAVE VISA's!!!!

Oh wow I feel sick with nerves & excitement now, think im in shock!! We submitted our applications last tuesday 17th March - work to residence visa through accredited employer - and received the visa's back this morning!!! Less than a week for them to process it, guess thats down to the accredited employer. Oh i really cant believe it, its all sinking in again now, this means the employer are going to want us out there ASAP but we still have the house to sell or rent. We want to be out there asap so we have time to settle before baby arrives in early July I hope we get it all done in time!
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:35 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default Re: WE HAVE VISA's!!!!

Hi Keeny,

Well Done thats brilliant news Good luck with the house and your baby
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:46 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations

Sounds like you're going to be having a busy few months but it'll be worth it in the end.

Great news
Sue
Old Mar 25th 2009, 10:08 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by keeny
Oh wow I feel sick with nerves & excitement now, think im in shock!! We submitted our applications last tuesday 17th March - work to residence visa through accredited employer - and received the visa's back this morning!!! Less than a week for them to process it, guess thats down to the accredited employer. Oh i really cant believe it, its all sinking in again now, this means the employer are going to want us out there ASAP but we still have the house to sell or rent. We want to be out there asap so we have time to settle before baby arrives in early July I hope we get it all done in time!
OMG. I just so love the good news TBH. I so remember it well.

Have some karma for this lovely post.
Old Mar 25th 2009, 9:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Fantastic news