Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We have arrived !!

We have arrived !!

Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:55 am
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of
Default We have arrived !!

Hi everyone,

After 18 months we have finaly arrived just outside Auckland, we landed at lunch time today to a lovely sunny day. The goodbyes were terrible, on Wednesday I seriously sat at the airport thinking I think Ive made a massive mistake I just couldn't stop crying....but each day I've felt a little better....so fingers crossed. Our dog arrives at 5.30 tomorrow morning, so hoping she will be OK, now to just find a job We are having a BBQ tonight, then to visit the beach tomorrow to give our dog a well earned run
Old Sep 18th 2009, 5:58 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: We have arrived !!

Hey.

Lovely to hear from you.

WELCOME TO NEW ZEALAND

Bet you can't wait to see your dog. She'll maybe be a wee bit jet lagged but she will be over the moon to see you too.

Enjoy your first NZ weekend and your BBQ.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 7:24 am
BE Forum Addict

weejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond reputeweejie has a reputation beyond repute

Kia ora,hope you enjoy your new life here in NZ.

Phyl x
Old Sep 18th 2009, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

MooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond reputeMooMoo290373 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome To New Zealand

I know those final goodbyes are really hard
Old Sep 18th 2009, 9:41 am
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Congratulations on finally making it to NZ
Those goodbyes are so bad, I remember sitting in the airport and on the plane bawling my eyes out and wishing I could stop
Now I couldn't imagine living anywhere else
Sue
Old Sep 18th 2009, 9:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Numptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond reputeNumptyhead has a reputation beyond repute

So lovely to hear that you have arrived and all is well. I bet you are so excited about seeing your pooch again. Well done and have a great time
Old Sep 18th 2009, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

Jan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond reputeJan n Neil has a reputation beyond repute

welcome !!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2009, 10:38 am
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you arrived safely good luck with your new life
Old Sep 19th 2009, 2:08 am
Forum Regular

Foxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud ofFoxesecho has much to be proud of

Congratulations and welcome
Old Sep 19th 2009, 8:45 am
BE Enthusiast

Jo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of lightJo-Chris is a glorious beacon of light

CONGRATULATIONS we are about 5 weeks behind you and are starting to worry about the goodbyes! Im sure its worth it once your there!
Well done again and good luck with you new life in NZ
Old Sep 19th 2009, 10:36 am
Forum Regular

Cadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant futureCadibel has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by anniiee
Hi everyone,

After 18 months we have finaly arrived just outside Auckland, we landed at lunch time today to a lovely sunny day. The goodbyes were terrible, on Wednesday I seriously sat at the airport thinking I think Ive made a massive mistake I just couldn't stop crying....but each day I've felt a little better....so fingers crossed. Our dog arrives at 5.30 tomorrow morning, so hoping she will be OK, now to just find a job We are having a BBQ tonight, then to visit the beach tomorrow to give our dog a well earned run
Congrats on making it! I must admit am NOT looking forward to those goodbyes ...
Old Sep 19th 2009, 2:33 pm
Forum Regular

anniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud ofanniiee has much to be proud of

Thank you everyone !! We are all settling in although its jet lag city lol hence I've just got up and its 2am . Good Luck with everyone who is just going through the process After walking along the beach with Tilly (our dog) I thought 'yes this is the lifestyle' (lol little things please little minds)
Old Sep 19th 2009, 9:44 pm
appreciate life

willand tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of lightwilland tina_h is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by anniiee
Thank you everyone !! We are all settling in although its jet lag city lol hence I've just got up and its 2am . Good Luck with everyone who is just going through the process After walking along the beach with Tilly (our dog) I thought 'yes this is the lifestyle' (lol little things please little minds)
so glad tilly is safe and well with you Enjoy and please keep us posted, we will be following your footsteps soon

Tina and family. x
Old Sep 20th 2009, 9:43 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Haere mai Wishing you all the best with your new life in NZ. Jet-lag is a bugger though, it's taken me a week to get over mine