British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   We go to NZ this week!!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/we-go-nz-week-435477/)

trigod Mar 18th 2007 2:42 pm

We go to NZ this week!!!!!

Hi peeps,

Well we are on our last weekend in the UK!!!!

Our house has been rented, we are selling the car tomorrow and 10am Wednesday morning we are off to NZ via Singapore!! WOOOOOHHHHHOOOO

This time next week we will be in Auckland starting our new life!

Its all come round so quickly and I cant wait, bring on new beginnings and new experiences!!

G :thumbsup:

Jack The Lad Mar 18th 2007 3:27 pm

Re: We go to NZ this week!!!!!

Originally Posted by trigod (Post 4530835)
Hi peeps,

Our house has been rented, we are selling the car tomorrow and 10am Wednesday morning we are off to NZ via Singapore!! WOOOOOHHHHHOOOO

Its all come round so quickly and I cant wait, bring on new beginnings and new experiences!!

Hey good luck guy's and keep us posted :thumbsup:

Mandie Mar 18th 2007 5:54 pm

Wishing you all the very best in your new life...good luck
keep us posted please

UKNZAUS Mar 18th 2007 6:00 pm

Wow that did come round quick !!! I remember when I first joined here, Amy & myself were adamant we were going to NZ one way or another - finally happened for you!

Keep us updated and have a safe flight xx

Michelle & Carl xx

dazal Mar 18th 2007 6:38 pm

Hi peeps,

Good luck and have a good trip over and welcome to the North Shore - you couldnt have picked a better spot (I'm biased sorry, I live on the North shore too:)

Lots of luck to you and enjoy

Littletoe Mar 18th 2007 7:48 pm

Hi peeps,

Wow! Just a week ago I was in the your position, its incredible how quick it flies at the end. Its hard to see beyond the flight (will it ever end?!) but I'm so happy here, as I'm sure you will be too. Its such a wonderful country, my family and I are really enjoying our new life. Good luck to you and post when you get here!

Take care!

RobClubley Mar 18th 2007 8:09 pm

Have a great journey and enjoy Singapore. Go to the zoo if you get the chance, it's fantastic :D

Nice Guy Mar 18th 2007 8:29 pm

We go to NZ this week!!!!!

Jolly good luck to you.

Am Loolah Mar 18th 2007 8:33 pm

Hi peeps,

God, that's come around fast - we'll be close behind you, the time is running out to get things done now, so just getting on with the important bits like shopping!!! We'll be going via Singapore again too, we found it really good last year.:thumbsup: Keep us posted on how you get on and GOOD LUCK!!!

phil01 Mar 19th 2007 1:56 am

Hi peeps,

Good Luck, I'm sure you will love living over here.
Debbie

Boopy Mar 19th 2007 7:54 am

Hi peeps,

Good Luck & hope you have a good flight .

Wiz'n'Ton Mar 19th 2007 8:31 am

Good luck with it all! Have a safe trip and I hope that you settle quickly into a fantastic new NZ life! :thumbsup:

Regards,

Wiz'n'Ton

SarahB Mar 19th 2007 10:15 am

Have a safe journey!!! :)

helinuk Mar 19th 2007 10:55 am

Have a good flight. Enjoy the sights of Singapore.:)

karonious Mar 19th 2007 10:59 am

Hi peeps,

Good luck, it will be hectic for a few days, then it will seem like you have been here forever. :thumbup: