We Fly tomorrow

Old Mar 14th 2009, 3:26 pm
Forum Regular

over50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really niceover50 is just really nice
Default Re: We Fly tomorrow

Bon Voyage Tee and Family, you all have a good flight and enjoy the ride in the car down to the airport. We opted for that also to get us to the airport seems the right thing to do arrive at the airport in a semi relaxed state and not all twitched with the traffic etc..... sit back and enjoy.....
I really hope New Zealand is all and more for you and the family, good luck and have a safe flight, out turn the week after..
Take care and all the very best.
Steve and Dee..xx
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:05 am
Forum Regular

steelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud ofsteelblue has much to be proud of
Smile Re: We Fly tomorrow

Hi Teebrown and family !!

Today's the day then!
Wishing you all the very best for your new life in New Zealand.

Your thread starter was very touching... I think we all understand and know how you feel. Only after drying my eyes and blowing my nose, could I type you this reply.
I'm not looking forward to the day we finally have to say 'goodbye'. It's a long flight with too much 'time' to think. So look through the 'film guide' and don't take your eyes off that screen !! LOL

Hope you have a good flight, keep focused on your exciting new life ahead.
Enjoy !!!

Steelblue & family
x
Old Mar 15th 2009, 11:54 am
NZbound

yorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really niceyorkshire_sparkie is just really nice

Have a good flight...... All the best for your new start ... Enjoy
Old Mar 15th 2009, 12:56 pm
Just Joined

Wellsy is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by teebrown
Well the time has come, we fly tomorrow.

After researching for 5 years and visiting NZ 2 years ago, we are actually getting on the flight tomorrow with 2 young children.

My stomach is churning, but everything is arranged, we have even booked a hire car to take us to the airport, I couldn't do with family there.

I thought the tears would have been plenty, I'm terrible at saying goodbye, but so far it's all been ok, I have refused to say goodbye, but see you later, and maybe this has helped with the emotional side. But there are two exceptions to this rule, saying goodbye to my father's plot, he died in May knowing we were emigrating and giving his blessing, and then saying goodbye to my Mum, but the good thing is she has already book a flight out for Nov.

I'm sat here still feeling sick with apprehension, but excited with the thought of an adventure.

Thank you all for getting us this far and i'm sure there will be many more questions to come.

Tee x
Hi I am new at this game, but just wanted to wish the best of luck with your move, last week we got our offical job offer, and sold the house and looking to move to the Kapiti coast somewere in August (if we can find a rental??)
and I am so so exited now, I cant start to think how you must be feeling now your D day has arrived....

Best of luck and enjoy!!!
Old Mar 16th 2009, 1:53 am
Forum Regular

nick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud ofnick333 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yorkshire_sparkie
Have a good flight...... All the best for your new start ... Enjoy
Safe journey and good luck for your new life in NZ
Old Mar 16th 2009, 11:39 am
Just Joined

Di and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really niceDi and Ste is just really nice

Good luck, I am so jealous
Old Mar 16th 2009, 10:50 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by teebrown
Well the time has come, we fly tomorrow.

After researching for 5 years and visiting NZ 2 years ago, we are actually getting on the flight tomorrow with 2 young children.

Tee x
Safe flight and happy landings Tee.

Your new life awaits you.