British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   We Fly Tommorow !!!!! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/we-fly-tommorow-627190/)

Tomsk Aug 24th 2009 7:50 pm

Re: We Fly Tommorow !!!!!

Safe journey :thumbsup:

bevissa65 Aug 24th 2009 8:08 pm

Have a very good flight and enjoy. Take nice weather with you :thumbsup: Bevissa

Jan n Neil Aug 24th 2009 8:32 pm

Enjoy it :thumbup:

Welsh Jay Aug 24th 2009 8:36 pm

Safe journey... how exciting!!.. Woo Hooo!! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

The Jezzers Aug 24th 2009 8:40 pm

Safe trip and good luck, we will be there soon in under 2 weeks we fly out 7 sept o9 at 9 pm. Tauranga here we come.. :thumbup:

willand tina_h Aug 24th 2009 8:47 pm

Originally Posted by The Jezzers (Post 7871894)
Safe trip and good luck, we will be there soon in under 2 weeks we fly out 7 sept o9 at 9 pm. Tauranga here we come.. :thumbup:

Ginny and family, want to so have a safe journey, and all the best for your new life in tauranga, please please will you keep us posted as ti how it goes? As you know, we are hoping to get to tauranga soon so any tips you can send us when your feet are on the ground would be soooo helpful for us, especially for the schools? I feel like I am giving you a shopping list, lol.

Honest, enjoy and be happy, will be strange not having you on here for a few days/wks :rofl:

Tina. x:wub:

WILL BE THINKING OF YOU!!!
XXX

anniiee Aug 25th 2009 6:50 am

Fantastic :thumbsup::thumbsup: Safe Journey and all the best :thumbup:

love30stm Aug 25th 2009 6:53 am

All the best and your coming at the best time going towards spring/summer...

good luck to you :thumbsup:

Numptyhead Aug 25th 2009 7:59 am

Hi Ginny and family

Well, as usual I'm late in on a post but it does mean you are well on your way I guess.

How exciting for you all. Safe journey and enjoy your new lives:thumbsup:

Maria

Sandra8 Aug 25th 2009 8:49 am

Good luck to you all. We too are off to BOP but not until November.

2nd time round for us as we are returning poms, did it in 2005 and giving it another go now.

GinnyB Aug 25th 2009 11:07 am

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 7870046)
Yes we are finally flying out to NZ, so next time i post we will be in BOP :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I hope to be able to say this soon too. Just wish the solicitors would hurry up the exchange of contracts so I had some dates!!!

shaikav Aug 28th 2009 5:59 pm

Originally Posted by MooMoo290373 (Post 7870046)
Yes we are finally flying out to NZ, so next time i post we will be in BOP :eek::eek::thumbsup::thumbsup:

hey... i,m happy for you. we too we hope to be successful with our application... but still got a long way to go,,, we still at eoi level. best of luck

MOSO Aug 28th 2009 8:32 pm

Great news - hope you have a great journey, we follow you 3 weeks today:thumbsup: