Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

We are coming!!! now where to live!

We are coming!!! now where to live!

Old Nov 15th 2009, 5:53 am
Just Joined

paulocimini is an unknown quantity at this point
Default We are coming!!! now where to live!

Hi everyone
We have FINALLY got the go ahead and are on our way

Will be over on 3rd of Jan and now need to find somewhere for us (Me, wife Kate and daughters Lily and Paisley) to rent for a month, while we check out different areas, schools etc in the Auckland area.

Can anyone help out with this?

We have earmarked Albany as a potential area to move to, any comments would be welcome (will be working from home, so traffic not too big a problem).

If anyone knows of anywhere we can rent for a month while we sort ourselves out that would be great.

Many thx

Paul
Old Nov 15th 2009, 10:28 am
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: We are coming!!! now where to live!

Originally Posted by paulocimini View Post
Hi everyone

Will be over on 3rd of Jan and now need to find somewhere for us (Me, wife Kate and daughters Lily and Paisley) to rent for a month, while we check out different areas, schools etc in the Auckland area.

We have earmarked Albany as a potential area to move to, any comments would be welcome (will be working from home, so traffic not too big a problem).

If anyone knows of anywhere we can rent for a month while we sort ourselves out that would be great.

Many thx

Paul
Hi Paul

Fantastic news!! Congratulations & best wishes for life in NZ!!

Have you checked out bookabatch, NZholiday homes etc or wotif.com?
You can usually negotiate on price for longer lets with holiday rentals....worth a try.
HTH B x
Old Nov 15th 2009, 11:25 pm
Forum Regular

garfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to allgarfield250 is a name known to all

Hi everyone

Many thx

Paul

Congrats on your news,

Just a word of advice though guys, the 4th of Jan is a public holiday here (defeered from 2nd of jan which is on a Saturday next year) so many places may well be closed.
Old Nov 16th 2009, 7:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

Spacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond reputeSpacecake799 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi everyone

Many thx

Paul
Hi Paul,

Try trademe and look at Torbay, Browns Bay as well. I have included a link to a house which says it can include furniture.

http://www.trademe.co.nz/Trade-me-pr...-253927928.htm

Carole
Old Nov 20th 2009, 6:36 am
Just Joined

paulocimini is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for your advice