Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

The way forward for grandparent?

The way forward for grandparent?

Old Dec 4th 2019, 10:49 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: The way forward for grandparent?

Originally Posted by Mishclark
I wish we could like posts as on Facebook, I couldn't like this comment more if I tried..
I know the karma button isn't quite the same, but it does something similar at least.
Old Dec 4th 2019, 10:54 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by christmasoompa
I know the karma button isn't quite the same, but it does something similar at least.
Thanks for that, over three years on here and I still forget about the Karma button 😊
Old Dec 7th 2019, 8:52 am
BE Enthusiast

Mishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond reputeMishclark has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I can't find where to add Karma, I've had a bad few days and the brain has melted, I've forgotten how to do it or where it is..🤐
​​​​​​
Old Dec 7th 2019, 2:07 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute

Actually I can't find where to add Karma, I've had a bad few days and the brain has melted, I've forgotten how to do it or where it is..🤐
​​​​​​
Bottom left of each post, under the username - it's the one that looks like a set of scales.

HTH.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 3:45 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Bottom left of each post, under the username - it's the one that looks like a set of scales.

HTH.
I've always thought that was a piece of broccoli
Old Dec 7th 2019, 4:18 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I thought it was a cloud on top of an antenna.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 7:51 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
It is fussy. It is possible with the laptop but not with my mobile.
Old Dec 7th 2019, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

HTH.
Thank you 😊
Old Dec 7th 2019, 11:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by BEVS
It is fussy. It is possible with the laptop but not with my mobile.
I can only do it on the website, not my mobile but my brain worked today and I've found it 😊
Old Dec 7th 2019, 11:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

😂😂
Old Dec 8th 2019, 3:22 am
BE Enthusiast

My Karma giving powers have disappeared! I can't find it on the desktop either.
Might be time for a nap and new glasses..😁
Old Dec 8th 2019, 3:31 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

My Karma giving powers have disappeared! I can't find it on the desktop either.
Might be time for a nap and new glasses..😁
My remedy for times like that is an old one, a cup of tea, an aspirin and a little lie down Although I miss the aspirin bit out.
Old Dec 8th 2019, 3:32 am
Concierge

Originally Posted by Jerseygirl
Yours at least makes sense
Old Dec 8th 2019, 3:43 am
BE Enthusiast

My remedy for times like that is an old one, a cup of tea, an aspirin and a little lie down Although I miss the aspirin bit out.
Ahh yes! I've got a cup of tea, some nice jersey caramels and Facebook which is utterly boring today 😁
Old Dec 10th 2019, 10:30 am
Concierge

Ahh yes! I've got a cup of tea, some nice jersey caramels and Facebook which is utterly boring today 😁
At least you're half way there I like the sound of you, I think you belong in this hemisphere

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.