Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Watching my container being packed ......

Watching my container being packed ......

Old Feb 21st 2010, 8:05 pm
bga
Forum Regular

bga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud ofbga has much to be proud of
Default Re: Watching my container being packed ......

Hi again, you're probably aware.. but just in case you're not Trademe (http://www.trademe.co.nz/) is a good start for property and cars - also a good way to check any car u may be interested in is to go to Carjam (http://www.carjam.co.nz/) just enter the number plate (if u know it) and it'll tell you the mileage at every WOF (MOT) just in case the cars been clocked etc, also Autobase (http://www.autobase.co.nz/) seems to be where all cars are listed
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 7:50 am
Forum Regular

HHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really niceHHBoP is just really nice

Originally Posted by mudblood21
HH

30th March - you are going a the week before me! I will be looking out for your posts, make sure you find somewhere to log on and let us know how you are getting on!

I don't feel really stressed - little things keep going wrong, but it's kind of okay - obviously it hasn't hit me yet - but i am enjoying the denial. I am totally exhausted though, really am. Possibly too tired to feel the stress!
Hi Mudblood

I will most certainly try to keep all updated! best of luck for the next few weeks. Nt long now..AAAARRRRGGGGHHH!

Cheers

HH
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

Him and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of lightHim and Me is a glorious beacon of light

We just watched our container being Unpacked today

It's really hit home aswell that we're actually here to stay and this isn't a holiday. Today's been a bag of mixed emotion excitement mixed with sadness

We're definitely here to stay so I'll just have to deal with each day has it comes when the twinge of homesickness rears it's ugly head