Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Watch out New Zealand Here We Come ????

Watch out New Zealand Here We Come ????

Old Oct 5th 2006, 10:53 am
Just Joined

Dave&Elaine is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Watch out New Zealand Here We Come ????

Hello All

Decission has been made , Employment Offer Accepted , We have both handed in our notice with our current employers .
PANNNNICCCCCCC :scared:
Got to find removal people for Eastbourne (Uk) to Auckland area.
Have got to start the Employer Sponsored Visa issues.

Very excited , flights have been booked for me to start job 4/12/06 then return to UK for christmas , then fly back to Auckland with Elaine and Max (labrador Dog ) around the 29/30th December 2006.

I will be in Auckland three weeks prior to family , will have to hunt out some good British pubs , who serve a decent pint of guiness ????? and also do some recon for decent places to live in Southern Auckland area.

Has any one got any advise re Decent removal people ???

or the Visa process for Employer Sponsored Route ?????

Many thanks in Advance.

Dave .
Old Oct 5th 2006, 12:56 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Watch out New Zealand Here We Come ????

Originally Posted by Dave&Elaine
Hello All

Decission has been made , Employment Offer Accepted , We have both handed in our notice with our current employers .

Very excited , flights have been booked for me to start job 4/12/06 then return to UK for christmas , then fly back to Auckland with Elaine and Max (labrador Dog ) around the 29/30th December 2006.

I will be in Auckland three weeks prior to family , will have to hunt out some good British pubs , who serve a decent pint of guiness ????? and also do some recon for decent places to live in Southern Auckland area.

Many thanks in Advance.

Dave .
not much advice but mucho congratulations and good luck folks - - - hope to be able to say the same in a month or so time - esp as I have already handed in my "ticket"!!!! otherwise it'll be stacking shelves/doing turkey patrol in Sainsburys!!!!!
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:38 pm
BE Forum Addict

Jude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to beholdJude J is a splendid one to behold

How exciting for you!
Have you been before? Are you staying in the city? There are some good bars, cant help with the guiness question but there is bound to be someone on soon who point you in the right direction
Old Oct 5th 2006, 9:41 pm
BE Enthusiast

jueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of lightjueinnz is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Dave&Elaine
Hello All

Many thanks in Advance.

Dave .
Congrats,.

For Southern Auckland its a bit cloudy try Papukura an estate called "Conifer Grove"