wanted down under

Old Jan 2nd 2008, 8:24 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Default wanted down under

Now on BBC 9-00:curse::curse:
Old Jan 2nd 2008, 9:24 pm
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all
Default Re: wanted down under

Yep we watched it this morning tomorrow is Austrailia!! Hope everyone doesn't follow in our dream of a life in NZ!!!

Originally Posted by rockape View Post
Now on BBC 9-00:curse::curse:
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:27 am
aka Mandie.H

11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light11ThousandMilesFromHome is a glorious beacon of light

It's my programme being shown on Fridaylets hope they've edited it in our favour...gulp
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 6:04 am
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome View Post
It's my programme being shown on Fridaylets hope they've edited it in our favour...gulp
I wanna see it!!!! Go on, someone get it on youtube for us. Pretty please with cherries on top?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:11 am
kamburu pat

kamburu pat will become famous soon enoughkamburu pat will become famous soon enough

Hi Mandie, from a snowy North Yorkshire. I will be watching the prgramme tomorrow, Friday, from Christchurch, I haven`t been there yet, our son and partner live in Wellington. Today`s programme, just finished, was from Perth, the couple were fairly negative but deciided to live in OZ but not Perth! Looking forward to Christchurch!
Pat.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Animal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to allAnimal Crackers is a name known to all

Hi ya Maz
Would you like me to record it and send the DVD on??

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
I wanna see it!!!! Go on, someone get it on youtube for us. Pretty please with cherries on top?
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:10 am
Forum Regular

Oh my god so have you decided to go or are you already in NZ?? We'll be glued to the TV I've gone out and bought a DVD recorder as I'm back on duty next week after 2 lovely weeks off!! Just so I don't miss them as it's on for 15 programmes!!

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

I am so excited I am watching it in work.........sneaky fag and go missing for an hour.

Sssshhhhh.................don't tell the boss.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 12:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Wessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to beholdWessa is a splendid one to behold

Im going to go into work late just to watch fridays. We are heading out that way too.
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 9:56 pm
Just Joined

starfish has a spectacular aura aboutstarfish has a spectacular aura aboutstarfish has a spectacular aura about

Hi Mandie,
Can't wait for the programme tomorrow. Watched the one on Dunedin and was so upset for the chap when the mother and daughter decided NZ was not for them!!!
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 10:49 pm
Maz

Maz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond reputeMaz has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers View Post
Hi ya Maz
Would you like me to record it and send the DVD on??
Oooooh would you? I can pass it round the Welly mob too that way! You'd be an absolute darling to do that! Thank you thank you thank you so much! I will PM you my address.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:07 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Maz View Post
Oooooh would you? I can pass it round the Welly mob too that way! You'd be an absolute darling to do that! Thank you thank you thank you so much! I will PM you my address.
Ohh, put me on the waiting list please!
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:03 am
BE Enthusiast

mcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to beholdmcuddy1 is a splendid one to behold

just watched it.
It's a bit different to how I see Chc.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:07 am
Forum Regular

EmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really niceEmandKen is just really nice

In a good or bad way?
Old Jan 4th 2008, 10:49 am
Maz

Originally Posted by mcuddy1 View Post
just watched it.
It's a bit different to how I see Chc.
OK right now it's just Sat a.m., so early afternoon Friday. Has it been on already?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.