British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   wanted down under (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/wanted-down-under-502924/)

rockape Jan 2nd 2008 8:24 am

wanted down under

Now on BBC 9-00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::curse::curse:

Animal Crackers Jan 2nd 2008 9:24 pm

Re: wanted down under

Yep we watched it this morning tomorrow is Austrailia!! Hope everyone doesn't follow in our dream of a life in NZ!!!:o

Originally Posted by rockape (Post 5728588)
Now on BBC 9-00:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::curse::curse:

11ThousandMilesFromHome Jan 3rd 2008 12:27 am

It's my programme being shown on Friday:eek:lets hope they've edited it in our favour:blink:...gulp

Maz Jan 3rd 2008 6:04 am

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome (Post 5731766)
It's my programme being shown on Friday:eek:lets hope they've edited it in our favour:blink:...gulp

:rofl: I wanna see it!!!! :mad: Go on, someone get it on youtube for us. :D :D :D Pretty please with cherries on top? :D

kamburu pat Jan 3rd 2008 9:11 am

Hi Mandie, from a snowy North Yorkshire. I will be watching the prgramme tomorrow, Friday, from Christchurch, I haven`t been there yet, our son and partner live in Wellington. Today`s programme, just finished, was from Perth, the couple were fairly negative but deciided to live in OZ but not Perth! Looking forward to Christchurch!
Pat.

Animal Crackers Jan 3rd 2008 11:08 am

Hi ya Maz
Would you like me to record it and send the DVD on??:thumbsup:

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5732675)
:rofl: I wanna see it!!!! :mad: Go on, someone get it on youtube for us. :D :D :D Pretty please with cherries on top? :D

Animal Crackers Jan 3rd 2008 11:10 am

Oh my god so have you decided to go or are you already in NZ?? We'll be glued to the TV I've gone out and bought a DVD recorder as I'm back on duty next week after 2 lovely weeks off!! Just so I don't miss them as it's on for 15 programmes!!:thumbsup::thumbsup:

kato33 Jan 3rd 2008 12:35 pm

I am so excited I am watching it in work.........sneaky fag and go missing for an hour.

Sssshhhhh.................don't tell the boss.

Wessa Jan 3rd 2008 12:57 pm

Im going to go into work late just to watch fridays. :thumbsup: We are heading out that way too.

starfish Jan 3rd 2008 9:56 pm

Hi Mandie,
Can't wait for the programme tomorrow. Watched the one on Dunedin and was so upset for the chap when the mother and daughter decided NZ was not for them!!!

Maz Jan 3rd 2008 10:49 pm

Originally Posted by Animal Crackers (Post 5733568)
Hi ya Maz
Would you like me to record it and send the DVD on??:thumbsup:

Oooooh would you? :D :D :D I can pass it round the Welly mob too that way! You'd be an absolute darling to do that! Thank you thank you thank you so much! :wub: I will PM you my address. :)

karonious Jan 4th 2008 6:07 am

Originally Posted by Maz (Post 5736053)
Oooooh would you? :D :D :D I can pass it round the Welly mob too that way! You'd be an absolute darling to do that! Thank you thank you thank you so much! :wub: I will PM you my address. :)

Ohh, put me on the waiting list please! :thumbsup:

mcuddy1 Jan 4th 2008 9:03 am

just watched it.
It's a bit different to how I see Chc.

EmandKen Jan 4th 2008 9:07 am

In a good or bad way?

Maz Jan 4th 2008 10:49 am

Originally Posted by mcuddy1 (Post 5737730)
just watched it.
It's a bit different to how I see Chc.

OK right now it's just Sat a.m., so early afternoon Friday. Has it been on already? :confused: