Wikiposts

Wanted down under

Old May 13th 2007, 9:49 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice
Default Wanted down under

Hi All,
Anybody heard anything as sent Helen an email and guess what?????????
Not a single reply. She has not even opened my email as I have it set to tell me if they open it.

Ba Humbug just want big gossip to get people wound up.

What your answer then?????????????????????????
Old May 14th 2007, 12:04 am
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future
Default Re: Wanted down under

I asked the same question last week....zip, nada, zilch, nothing!

No one has heard a thing!!! I did google Helen Cawley and she is definitely a researcher for the BBC! maybe she had 35million replies, and we're at the bottom
Old May 14th 2007, 12:29 am
Forum Regular

rockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nicerockape is just really nice

Looks that way

May as well have a
Old May 14th 2007, 2:14 am
Forum Regular

Zigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant futureZigzag has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rockape
Looks that way

May as well have a
Like that smiley....
Old May 14th 2007, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

kancell will become famous soon enoughkancell will become famous soon enough

ive not heard owt either, although she definitely read my first email... however she doesnt appear to have read the follow up email a week or so later. i understand its time consuming to reply to all, but it does leave a lot of folk disappointed and angry when you dont hear a dicky bird back!
Old May 14th 2007, 7:01 am
It Was Here This Morning

Want2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really niceWant2goNow is just really nice

Hi All,
Anybody heard anything as sent Helen an email and guess what?????????
Not a single reply. She has not even opened my email as I have it set to tell me if they open it.

Ba Humbug just want big gossip to get people wound up.

What your answer then?????????????????????????

Have not heard a thing :curse:
Old May 14th 2007, 8:37 am
Forum Regular

Well at least we are all in the same boat...or not! maybe she's busy in New Zealand with all the people she DID reply to!!! :curse:
Old May 14th 2007, 9:50 pm
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zigzag
Well at least we are all in the same boat...or not! maybe she's busy in New Zealand with all the people she DID reply to!!! :curse:
I had a couple of interviews over the phone and so did the OH and one of my children.
We recieved a call yesterday and they are coming to our house with a camera to do an interview with us all on May 31st.

OMG
Old May 15th 2007, 1:51 am
Forum Regular

So when did you get the phone call then Kato??????????
Old May 15th 2007, 2:26 am
BE Forum Addict

kato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond reputekato33 has a reputation beyond repute

So when did you get the phone call then Kato??????????
Last night at around 7 pm.

They called me twice a couple of weeks back, also called the OH and spoke to my eldest as she loves sheep and they were mentioning sheep farms.

Regretting it a bit now as we are bound to make fools of ourselves.

Oh well........
Old May 15th 2007, 3:23 am
Forum Regular

Hey just fill your boots doesn't matter what others think, you take the opertunity by the horns.
You'll not get a better chance.

Regards

Stan
Old May 15th 2007, 8:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

Hey just fill your boots doesn't matter what others think, you take the opertunity by the horns.
You'll not get a better chance.

Regards

Stan
Cheers Stan

When you say fill your boots, I have taken it that you mean throw a few large ones down my neck before hand. Its probably not what you meant but I convert all things said to me in glasses of whiskey. Hiccup!!!!
Old May 15th 2007, 9:23 pm
Forum Regular

I mean't take the bull by the horns and take it as you are, not as they want you.
My OH is like you like the old scottish water, by the bucket.LOL