Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Wanganui..what a.....

Wanganui..what a.....

Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wanganui..what a.....

Originally Posted by Browner_
Plimmerton area. It has its strengths.
I like Wellington. Funky place. Well located too for lots to do. I am a kitchen bitch, Kates a nurse. What do you do?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Browner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond reputeBrowner_ has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
I have three in tow too!!! The valley is cool aye? My guys are Elise and Isabelle the 7 year old twins and Felix the 9 year old genius. The girls would love the company of your baby!! We do have enough room if you fancy a night. We have two spare rooms a 'put up up cot' from the old days and plenty of baby toys for your new guy!! PM me if you are up for it. I met Biddy thru this forum and have remained chums with him for some time. Kate and I are good cooks and huge foodies too. We have way too much grog aswell!!! Love and game of cards too...especially contract whist. Interminably dull if cards are not your thing I fully understand.
One day maybe. Im well good at whist
Old Apr 15th 2010, 9:11 am
BE Forum Addict

Genesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond reputeGenesis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Browner_
One day maybe. Im well good at whist
Just PM me and we'll do it. He who dares.
Old Apr 15th 2010, 11:54 am
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute

Get a room you two!
Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:07 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Genesis
Just PM me and we'll do it. He who dares.
you want to play Solo - I prefer it with French trampers in alpine huts, they get pretty irate if you play the wrong cards, so you could hear the classic

merde misserre....., shiieiit solo...., ass-owel abundance.....

...lol...
Old Apr 15th 2010, 12:07 pm
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Biddy
Get a room you two!
lol - got a nice scrabble word tonight with my 8-yr old

flatting.....

is it allowed?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 6:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

whitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to beholdwhitesand is a splendid one to behold

Some parts of Glasgow where life expectancy is in the 40's? Surely that can't be right. I've always found Glasgow to be a pretty pleasant city full of parks, lovely Victorian buildings, many housing estates and lots of surrounding hills. There are also many poorer areas very close to very affluent areas, i.e. Byres Road and Maryhill.
Old Apr 16th 2010, 11:16 am
Just Joined

Highgate is a jewel in the roughHighgate is a jewel in the roughHighgate is a jewel in the roughHighgate is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by AH30
Perhaps the main difference between the UK and NZ is that in the UK the poorer, lower decile area are concentrated in certain areas such as Liverpool, Glasgow and the North-East, while central London and south east England are more affluent because you need to be able to afford to live there. NZ doesn't have this kind of distinction, the wealthy and the poor live side by side, or at least in the same towns and cities.
Hey rich & poor are cheek by jowl all over the UK. London is a supreme example of that