Wanganui Fun Run

Old May 2nd 2010, 5:12 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Wanganui Fun Run

I completed the 10Km Walk around the River for Charity today it was great and good fun, going to do the 5km run next year as I'm building up to running now...and btw never have I entered any events in my life and probably wouldnt have if I hadn't come to new Zealand so I'm healthier and skinnier

Wine tonight to celebrate i think
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:14 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanganui Fun Run

Well done you! I was the same, and throroughly enjoyed the half marathon I walked. Such a sense of achievement. I now play netball once a week and go to zumba too. It helps counteract the effects of all the wine. Put your feet up after a hot bath and enjoy!
Old May 2nd 2010, 5:15 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Well done you! I was the same, and throroughly enjoyed the half marathon I walked. Such a sense of achievement. I now play netball once a week and go to zumba too. It helps counteract the effects of all the wine. Put your feet up after a hot bath and enjoy!
ha ha yep agree and i was thinking of doing zumba too and thanks x x
Old May 2nd 2010, 6:19 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Wanganui Fun Run

Good luck. “Go hard” as the kiwis say.

Old May 2nd 2010, 6:53 am

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Good luck. “Go hard” as the kiwis say.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=39xZbV2szTs
thanks
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:14 pm

Flower Pot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by love30stm
I completed the 10Km Walk around the River for Charity today it was great and good fun, going to do the 5km run next year as I'm building up to running now...and btw never have I entered any events in my life and probably wouldnt have if I hadn't come to new Zealand so I'm healthier and skinnier

Well done
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:18 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Well done you I was the same, never would have done it in the UK but have done a few walks now. I might try & do some running before the next race (Devonport) though I have a dodgy knee .

Keep up the good work & I bet you enjoyed your wine
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Nice one good on ya

what is zumba???
Old May 2nd 2010, 10:39 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Well done Love30stm.

All this is making me feel guilty about my current blobby state. I used to be very fir in another life.

Sounds like you have a great time Love30stm which is lovely to read.
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:17 pm

Originally Posted by Flower Pot
Well done
thanks and I'm enjoying the running so far but harder work

Last edited by love30stm; May 3rd 2010 at 7:24 pm.
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:23 pm

Originally Posted by AngelaandJim
Nice one good on ya

what is zumba???
its a dance fitness

Old May 3rd 2010, 7:25 pm

Originally Posted by BEVS
Well done Love30stm.

All this is making me feel guilty about my current blobby state. I used to be very fir in another life.

Sounds like you have a great time Love30stm which is lovely to read.
thanks Bev!
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:26 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix
Well done you I was the same, never would have done it in the UK but have done a few walks now. I might try & do some running before the next race (Devonport) though I have a dodgy knee .

Keep up the good work & I bet you enjoyed your wine
Yep I did enjoy the wine like always! and ejoying the running so far but tiring
Old May 3rd 2010, 7:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

AngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond reputeAngelaandJim has a reputation beyond repute

Looks good fun!