Wanganui??

Old Jul 6th 2011, 4:34 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Wanganui??

after being here 4 years today and have a few friends im seeing if anyone new in Wangas who wants to meet up doubt it though
Old Jul 6th 2011, 9:28 pm

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Wanganui??

Originally Posted by love30stm
after being here 4 years today and have a few friends im seeing if anyone new in Wangas who wants to meet up doubt it though
Aww, hello!! That's nice of you. I'm a great believer in share the love!
Old Jul 6th 2011, 11:19 pm

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Aww, hello!! That's nice of you. I'm a great believer in share the love!
Lol I try anyway hope your well I'm having a big spell of wanting to go back to the Uk at the moment
Old Jul 7th 2011, 12:06 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Lol I try anyway hope your well I'm having a big spell of wanting to go back to the Uk at the moment
and me.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:30 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
and me.
Are you??? My husband has even been looking at jobs in the Uk
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:37 am

Must be something in the water, I nearly booked flights for me and the youngest to kids to go back for a visit. Wanted to see my dad. But then realised it's not the right time for me and too expensive ... and their passports had expired!! $248 each for the express service to renew them!

Are you thinking permanent? Could you not move within NZ? Here is nice!
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:38 am

Originally Posted by BEVS
and me.
Won't allow it ...
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:40 am
Forum Regular

Debbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud ofDebbie2NZ has much to be proud of

Hi Bev. It's hammering with rain right now, doesn't that remind you of home ? Thanks for tea the other day, it was great to see you.
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:45 am

Originally Posted by Am Loolah
Must be something in the water, I nearly booked flights for me and the youngest to kids to go back for a visit. Wanted to see my dad. But then realised it's not the right time for me and too expensive ... and their passports had expired!! $248 each for the express service to renew them!

Are you thinking permanent? Could you not move within NZ? Here is nice!
We are looking at lots of alternatives, I miss the vibrancy and life of the Uk and getting fed up with everything so expensive, can't afford to have holidays abroad, husband feels like he's wasted at his job as they don't like to be told how to do things and he's getting nowhere.

On the plus side made a new friend who's Irish and going out tommorow night and have a few drinks and a laugh at least we have the humour and sense of fun to share and not be in bed at 9am like most kiwis
Old Jul 7th 2011, 2:47 am

Originally Posted by Debbi****
Hi Bev. It's hammering with rain right now, doesn't that remind you of home ? Thanks for tea the other day, it was great to see you.
Hi Debs and yeah lol I know and it was my pleasure if you fancy another time or bored and stuff let me know
Old Jul 16th 2011, 5:29 am
Forum Regular

charlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nicecharlcote is just really nice

Sounds good, I'll be up for it - why don't we set up a time on 'Meet ups'? It looks like there are at least 3 of us here!