Waiting...

Old Jun 27th 2009, 6:28 pm
Playing the waiting game

fluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the roughfluff89 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Waiting...

Hello,
I am Hannah a 28 year old staff nurse.
I am planning on moving to NZ with my daughter (4). I have put in the EOI, started registering with Nursing council and am just waiting to see what happens next... Quite nervous!
My mum is going to come out with us to begin with but cannot stay as she's too old (69) but will hopefully come to stay after we've been there for 3 years
We like the look of Whangarei...
Old Jun 29th 2009, 2:19 am
NZ ways is best ways :0)

Wiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond reputeWiz'n'Ton has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Waiting...

Hi Hannah, and welcome along! You will certainly be welcome as NZ can always use extra nurses. I hope it all works out nicely for you.