`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: WAIN

Guess what.

Wain

He should never have bought the Intex pool
Old Apr 11th 2017, 10:30 pm
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute
Wink Re: WAIN

Originally Posted by BEVS
Guess what.

Wain

He should never have bought the Intex pool
Can't you just by a heater and pretend it's summer?
Old Apr 11th 2017, 11:10 pm
`

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Can't you just by a heater and pretend it's summer?
We now have a halogen heater which is being hogged by the cat.

I'm not cold. I'm soggy. Even the ducks have legged it into the carport.
Old Apr 12th 2017, 7:48 pm

Location: Wellington - I miss Castles, the NHS & English school system
MrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond reputeMrsFychan has a reputation beyond repute

and it gets worse

What you need to know Thursday: How Cyclone Cook will affect each region | Stuff.co.nz
Old Feb 11th 2018, 4:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Can we stop the Wain bus, it's been three days of persistent rain and I want to get off!

I've had enough; with near on 100% humidity it feels like we're drowning. yield:
Old Feb 11th 2018, 8:10 am
`

I know. Very bad wains and storms in this region. Munted the beaches & a part of our area has been stuffed bigtime
Old Feb 14th 2018, 5:17 pm
BE Enthusiast

bearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond reputebearskin has a reputation beyond repute

Apparently had a third of our annual rainfall already up here. It's bloody ridiculous.

Had an interesting chat with some natives last week - they are in complete denial that it's anything more than just a blip. Reckon it will be 'back to summer' next week. Of course my suggestion that summer in NZ consists of '6 weeks of sun' and we already had that at the end of last year, went down well.

Kiwis are laughable in their head-in-sand attitude. No-one can remember last years appalling rainfall with all the floods - they had a month of sun last December and it's wiped their memory banks and all sense of reason.

You should see our place. You walk outside and the smell is just damp. Damp earth, damp wooden house - even our sofas etc are smelling damp. It's the second week of Feb not mid-August!!

Did make me smile when I read an article on the Herald this week where it said that the "Big Wet looks set to disrupt the end of our summer'. I though ooooh some writer is gonna cop for that sense of honesty!! End of Summer! It should eb the best of weather right now., not the 'end of summer'

Rant over. Weather here suck.
Old Feb 15th 2018, 5:39 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Head in sand indeed; everything in our house feels damp and clammy, with so much humidity if you wipe down the kitchen bench and floor it's still wet an hour later and washing never feels dry.

Earlier this week NIWA reports were saying we had more rain in Auckland over the last 43 days than almost the entire last half of 2017.

https://www.stuff.co.nz/auckland/101...land-niwa-says
Old Feb 16th 2018, 12:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Woodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond reputeWoodlea has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bearskin
Rant over. Weather here suck.
Come to Canty, glorious summer, loads of late 20s, some early 30s since back in Nov - occasional heavy rain but doesn't last for long - weather here awesome!
Old Feb 19th 2018, 7:24 pm
`

The wains, they cometh.

Sandbags are currency around here.
Old Feb 20th 2018, 4:40 am
BE Enthusiast

Tom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond reputeTom H has a reputation beyond repute

Pah this is nothing compared to October 1987

Or March 2014.
Old Feb 20th 2018, 5:55 am
BE Forum Addict

Justcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond reputeJustcol has a reputation beyond repute

Or July 17 when my little town was a giant puddle
Old Feb 21st 2018, 9:34 am
`

More bad rains.

I think maybe we are in the plops.
Old Feb 25th 2018, 7:57 pm
`

Originally Posted by BEVS

More bad rains. I think maybe we are in the plops.
Funny to look back on previous posts.

Today is the return of the WAINS just for a change.

Himself has spent the past 4 days in and around the Takaka Hill area as part of the civil defence team even though he is not yet fully operational . Even a team from Marlborough is up to help.

If any of you saw the news snippets of the vehicle convoy being allowed over the ruined Takaka road yesterday , then himself may have been in the frame.
From 5am til 6pm Mr Lollipop Man ( as he called it) was a part of the team directing , redirecting and explaining .
Prior to that it was door knocking to access homes and buildings . Given this is a semi-rural area , that was quite tough going in places.

One poor chap was desperate to get part way across the hill so he could access his stock which had been left stranded. Eventually able to get him though as he had a quality 4x4.
Old May 15th 2018, 8:52 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

It seems like we're getting a lot of wain this year, it just goes on and on and on...

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.