Wain !

Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:37 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wain !

brings them pesky ants out as well........

and they are aparently worse when they are drunk........
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:39 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Worse. STORM.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:49 am
`

Er. VERY BAD STORM AND LIGHTENING AND STRONG WINDS AND ALL THAT STUFF.

Time to get out the emergency torches and candles as losing power could be on the cards...or not.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 10:57 am

Am Loolah is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by BEVS
Er. VERY BAD STORM AND LIGHTENING AND STRONG WINDS AND ALL THAT STUFF.

Time to get out the emergency torches and candles as losing power could be on the cards...or not.
You'll need to unplug your modem then - have lost too many to count with that! I obviously jinxed the weather by commenting that Spring had sprung on Saturday. It's rained ever since. Sorry everyone.
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:21 am
you dewty owld maan!

lardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond reputelardyl has a reputation beyond repute

Should clear O/N in N of Mainland.......almost by magic according to Met Service......one on the right is now, on left in morning......

not sure if I am allowed to post these images, I'm sure BEVS will know.... LOL

Last edited by lardyl; Aug 25th 2009 at 11:47 am. Reason: removed some copyright stuff that is out of date anyway!
Old Aug 25th 2009, 11:24 am
Live from CHCH...

Matewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond reputeMatewx has a reputation beyond repute

I was like.... What's wain? what's wain??

Then I got it!!

It was wainning in Auckland too today!! Going to the Zoo tomorrow!! fingers crossed we dont get no wain!!
Old Sep 29th 2009, 2:32 am
`

OMG

TORRENTIAL DOWNPOURS OF WAIN

It wained over Thursday and Friday , playing havoc with me having Mr Bevs chucked out of a plane . It held off Saturday so Mr Bevs had a very full day ,wot with falling to earth & then a BBQ but the wind was somewhat biting and we all gradually ended up muffled to the earholes.
Drizzled the past two days & now the heavens have opened completely and the bottom of our section is turning into a pond for the ducks.

Last edited by BEVS; Sep 25th 2012 at 3:20 am.
Old Sep 29th 2009, 3:04 am
you dewty owld maan!

Sun......storm.......sun

Here comes the summer.........LOL

Me mate's house was flooded the other day when the downpipe became blocked by a cuddly toy.....
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:24 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Thunder here tonight And, needless to say, lots of wain
Old Sep 29th 2009, 5:41 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

apparently we are going to have a rainy October...arghhhhhh
Old Sep 29th 2009, 6:52 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Wain like this It's been fantastic!

And the thunder rolls and the lightning strikes - Garth Brooks eat yer heart out

Old Sep 29th 2009, 7:14 am
Account Closed

Stoof is an unknown quantity at this point

i've just been watching fantastic electrical storm here... radio says 12000 lightening strikes recorded on north island so far today!

sadly my nearly 3 year old not quite so keen as me, so now got her snuggled up on the settee with glenn miller and a promise to take her to bed once all the horrid noise has stopped!
Old Oct 8th 2009, 10:24 pm
`

Oh no . More torrential downpours of WAIN
Old Oct 8th 2009, 10:45 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
Oh no . More torrential downpours of WAIN
No gardening for me this weekend then . It's blowing a gale up this end.
Old Oct 17th 2009, 3:36 am

love30stm is an unknown quantity at this point

loving a Storm and we have a great one..but I only love them when indoors
Attached Thumbnails Wain !-dsc01168.jpg  

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.