Wain !

Old Oct 18th 2011, 11:06 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wain !

Lots and lots of WAIN and a gale blowing here.
My patio is now a swimming pool
Old Oct 19th 2011, 12:05 am
Truth is the safest lie.

Charismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond reputeCharismatic has a reputation beyond repute

Should be careful of that Perse. I knew someone who had a dip in the back garden that collected water and in winter the clay soil expanded lifting his foundation slab 3 inches, cracked his floor and some of the pipes under them. Geotechnical engineer installed land drains which stopped the problem but he had to get the whole house fixed.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 6:18 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Typical innit, the school holidays and megabuckets of rain.

I have so been looking forward to the long weekend coming up after what seems like such an awful long time since Queens Birthday and the onset of winter in June. S'not fair!! Now they're saying it's gonna be megawet until Sunday and it feels blooming cold enough for winter too.
Old Oct 19th 2011, 8:50 pm
Queen of the Underworld

Persephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond reputePersephone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Charismatic
Should be careful of that Perse. I knew someone who had a dip in the back garden that collected water and in winter the clay soil expanded lifting his foundation slab 3 inches, cracked his floor and some of the pipes under them. Geotechnical engineer installed land drains which stopped the problem but he had to get the whole house fixed.
Well, aren't you a little ray of sunshine So the rain might do what all the bloody earthquakes failed to do!

Bo, with you there. It's stopped raining but it's still cold and wintry here-had the fluffy blankets out again last night...
Old Nov 1st 2011, 3:49 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Rats, it's WAIN
Old Nov 1st 2011, 4:41 am
BE Enthusiast

DC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to beholdDC10 is a splendid one to behold

Yep. First proper wain day in at least two weeks here in Nelson.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 8:13 pm
`

.. and more windy WAIN. Much more like the usual changeable October. Hopefully it'll see the end of the chilly winds that's kept the snow on the Ranges late this year. Some folks around us lit their fires last night. They want to harden up.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 10:02 pm
`

amendment.

Mega loads of torrential WAIN

I'm not going out in that lot and will expect the husband rained off and home shortly.
Old Nov 1st 2011, 10:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

babybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond reputebabybella has a reputation beyond repute
Unhappy Re: Wain !

Megga wain last night,
More megga wain this morning, glad I'd walked bella in the lull first thing.
where oh where is summer!
Kaz
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:20 pm
BE Forum Addict

UKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond reputeUKNZAUS has a reputation beyond repute

That blasted WAIN has interfered with my plans to sit at the beach and do nothing but read my new book
Old Nov 15th 2011, 7:52 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond reputescrubbedexpat094 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Michelle&Carl
That blasted WAIN has interfered with my plans to sit at the beach and do nothing but read my new book

Suppose it's the perfect weather for getting my ironing done.
Old Nov 15th 2011, 10:14 pm

Snap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond reputeSnap Shot has a reputation beyond repute

As soon as this force 10 gale drops I'll get on with my day. Oh, that's about now then. I mean, after lunch !
Old Dec 4th 2011, 3:53 am
`

WAIN anyone ?
Old Dec 4th 2011, 7:38 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond reputeBo-Jangles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
WAIN anyone ?

Yis, wet wain and plenty of it, thanks for asking.
Old Dec 5th 2011, 9:06 pm
`

More WAIN

What with the wind the past couple of days, I'm worried there will be no fruit left on me trees.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.