Wain !

Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:28 am
`

BEVS has disabled reputation
Default Re: Wain !

We have a little wood left which is just as well because just to make sure that we understand that summer is nearly here, todays weather is .....

.......more blummin' chilly rain !

Hot water bottles to the ready.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:31 am
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Wain !

Originally Posted by BEVS here
We have a little wood left which is just as well because just to make sure that we understand that summer is nearly here, todays weather is .....

.......more blummin' chilly rain !

Hot water bottles to the ready.
Yes its really is crazy weather isnt it.....Hows hubbys back?
Old Nov 24th 2008, 2:34 am
`

Not too good but improving slowly. He can get his own socks on now.
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

cally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond reputecally49 has a reputation beyond repute

Not too good but improving slowly. He can get his own socks on now.
Oh bless you both well its looking a litle brighter today but not sure how long for... Was one of the wildest nights i've had for a while
Old Nov 24th 2008, 7:44 pm
BE Forum Addict

mickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond reputemickey_d has a reputation beyond repute

Hot & Sunny here, missed all the Wain again
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:05 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Here in the south have had a couple of days of high cloud, and the forecasts keep saying theres a front coming through - but still no rain and still temps in the 20s. Really could do with some rain now, and farmers are getting tetchy too!

Last edited by southerner; Nov 24th 2008 at 9:06 pm. Reason: correcting my grandma
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by mickey_d
Hot & Sunny here, missed all the Wain again
Well get the jug on me n Bevs are on our way!
Ah you are in Hawkes Bay now i understand. Was talking to my son in Napier on the phone last nite he thought dear old mum had lost her marbles when i said we had really heavy rain..............
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by southerner
Here in the south have had a couple of days of high cloud, and the forecasts keep saying theres a front coming through - but still no rain and still temps in the 20s. Really could do with some rain now, and farmers are getting tetchy too!
Gets buckets ready to catch and have freighted down for you! NZ Post or courier lol? AH i know all about tetchy farmers used to be married to one!
Old Nov 24th 2008, 9:35 pm
Here in Dunedin

southerner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond reputesoutherner has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by cally49
Gets buckets ready to catch and have freighted down for you! NZ Post or courier lol? AH i know all about tetchy farmers used to be married to one!
Incredible - it has just started raining here. Yippee!
Old Dec 8th 2008, 10:33 pm
`

...and just in case i had forgottEn what it was like and just because I scorched myself on Sunday at the Motueka A&P show & am all crisped around the edges , last night and today we have the return of ..................

WAIN !

Me ducks are just luvin' all this.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

...and just in case i had forgottEn what it was like and just because I scorched myself on Sunday at the Motueka A&P show & am all crisped around the edges , last night and today we have the return of ..................

WAIN !

Me ducks are just luvin' all this.
We have had rain here in Auckland today. I quite liked it. Made a nice change from the scohers we have had lately.

And my garden loved it, but alas I will still need to water my pots on the deck tonight.
Old Dec 9th 2008, 6:21 am
BE Enthusiast

kiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of lightkiwinow is a glorious beacon of light

We're in Timaru and we've had a few really warm days in the high 20s but now we have really cold rain and strong southerly winds. We lit the fire a couple of days ago but after three hours it was too hot and the kids were stripping off. Today is really cold and it's supposed to be summer.
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Bellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond reputeBellasmum has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kiwinow
We're in Timaru and we've had a few really warm days in the high 20s but now we have really cold rain and strong southerly winds. We lit the fire a couple of days ago but after three hours it was too hot and the kids were stripping off. Today is really cold and it's supposed to be summer.

It was once but just as has happened elsewhere the seasons are much later now days.

If I am not right then someone better tell my garden, especally the roses
Old Dec 10th 2008, 7:28 am
By name and by nature

Batty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond reputeBatty has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bellasmum
but alas I will still need to water my pots on the deck tonight.
Doesn't that just give you the gyp? My garden is ALL pots and it can hose down for two days and I'll still see leaves drooping
Old Dec 10th 2008, 8:18 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Batty
Doesn't that just give you the gyp? My garden is ALL pots and it can hose down for two days and I'll still see leaves drooping

It sure does, but I do enjoy the glasses of wine while I watch the hose

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.