Wages

Old Nov 21st 2005, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

melting pot is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Wages

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Does the residency application get lodged before or after the sponsorship spouse side is dealt with?
once they've agreed and signed all paperwork agreeing to the sponsorship is that a good time for her to lodge the PR side of it ?
When you complete the PR forms for your wife under spouse, you then have to complete the sponsership forms and lodge the whole application together.
My first application that I lodged in the UK took 3 weeks to proccess and get approval, but de to circumstances out of our control,my PR application expired before we were able to get here, hence when I came and lodged it here. I wish that I had got it sorted prior to leaving,as it has only caused hastle when we got here, for the reasons explained before. Even if your wife isnt on your paperwork for Belongings entering the country,like my name wasnt, they know you are travelling as a family, and wont allow customs to release. If time will be an issue getting PR organised before getting here, do the work permit,sponsered by sponse/family reasons,prior to coming, this takes only 2 weeks, and means your wife will have 2 years to lodge her application, will be able to work, and not delay shipment of belongings.....hope this helps.
Old Nov 22nd 2005, 8:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Gill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond reputeGill and Rob has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Wages

Originally Posted by Fireman Al
Thanks Gill, that will help her load's, it's something i have very little or no knowledge of whatsoever so all this info & advice is great. Is it better to go direct to the hospital or to the local health authority ?

Al

In NZ the local health authority is referred to as the District Health Board/ DHB. If you are looking at Hamilton, it's waikato dhb. Few DHB's have more than one hospital in their catchment area.

Contact the HR dept on check out the various DHB web site {there are 21 in NZ} and ask about New Grad nursing programmes.

Nursing is nursing, there are some things quite different, but most is very simmilar and nothing a UK trained nurse couldn't cope with.

Good luck
Gill