Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Waether in Northland right now

Waether in Northland right now

Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:33 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold
Default Waether in Northland right now

bikini?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:39 pm

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: Waether in Northland right now

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
bikini?
Not quite...
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:41 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by happynz
Not quite...

do tell...
Old Sep 17th 2007, 9:54 pm
P2L
BE Forum Addict

P2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond reputeP2L has a reputation beyond repute

Go here for the most up to date reports

www.metservice.co.nz
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:00 pm
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

honestly - I'd take the met service reports for Northland with a wee pinch of salt! it's so narrow with the seas on both sides that they get it wrong so often.

It was pretty warm when we left 2 weeks ago for a trip to the uk ( 19 degrees) but we got an email from our neighbour a couple of days ago and she said it had got really cold again! So I have no idea! I'll tell you in a couple more weeks when we get back

Freckle - we're back in Glasgow just now - where abouts are you?
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

do tell...
hi jacky here......were in auckland,and the temperatures are rising quite a bit...last week we were using wood burner at nights,not needed it so far from last weekend...sunday was really warm daughter and myself actually got sunburn,couldn't sleep at night was to warm.....

definitely on the upcould have gone in the pool on sunday quite easy....but it looks like pea soup just now....trying to get it back to normal,will take about a week aparantly
Old Sep 17th 2007, 10:56 pm
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garryhg
could have gone in the pool on sunday quite easy....but it looks like pea soup just now....trying to get it back to normal,will take about a week aparantly
and i can assure you she's not joking with the discription.... I never knew water could go that green so quickly.
Old Sep 17th 2007, 11:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

garryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of lightgarryhg is a glorious beacon of light

:rofl
Originally Posted by niseysOH
and i can assure you she's not joking with the discription.... I never knew water could go that green so quickly.
it is really bad brian isn't iti think it must be visible from space:rofl
keep expecting to get up and see it bubbling with cauldron and witch sitting next to it...maybe i should just wait till after halloween
Old Sep 18th 2007, 3:30 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by garryhg
:rofl

it is really bad brian isn't iti think it must be visible from space:rofl
keep expecting to get up and see it bubbling with cauldron and witch sitting next to it...maybe i should just wait till after halloween

Our pool looks a bit cloudy today

Maybe we're brewing a green one to.........
Old Sep 18th 2007, 8:04 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Freckle - we're back in Glasgow just now - where abouts are you?
I'm in the Borders - and heading off on Saturday!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 9:23 am
Just Joined

loutho will become famous soon enoughloutho will become famous soon enough

Hi freckle, best wishes to you all for sat and your new future in NZ!
louise
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:19 am
A land far far away

pixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond reputepixi-dust has a reputation beyond repute

oh!! good luck!! you'll be home before us! Oh I can't wait!! having a lovely trip back but incredibly homesick for NZ

ps we got a text this morning from our friends - they said summer has arrived!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:25 am
NO ADDED SUGAR

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hoorah summer is there! I am so excited!!!!
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:38 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by pixi-dust
Oh I can't wait!! having a lovely trip back but incredibly homesick for NZ
I think that's lovely That's ideally what we all strive for - for New Zealand to be home. Karma for your homesickness Laura
Karen B
Old Sep 18th 2007, 10:40 am
BE Forum Addict

Thanks for all the good wishes. Hoorah summer is there! I am so excited!!!!
hi gl for weekend,hope your goodbyes aren't too painfull.....what part nz you going to

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.