Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

Is the Volcano ash going to ruin your plans?

Is the Volcano ash going to ruin your plans?

Old Apr 24th 2010, 9:55 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Is the Volcano ash going to ruin your plans?

you have way too much time on your hands!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 9:56 pm
Forum Regular

irish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of lightirish_eyes is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by RobDon
We think Emirates are refunding the ticket costs, if so he is going to rebook in a couple of weeks when everything is back to normal.
We are all extremely dissapointed he couldnt fly but being realistic it was an "act of God" and we cant blame anyone for that.
At least we can still look forward to him coming over.
Hope he gets it all sorted and is with you all soon!
Old Apr 24th 2010, 10:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
she went into her travel agents on sat and is out for the night as I tried phoning her just now but shes out so it must be good news as she would of phoned me to say it was bad news!!
Cool all those days you thought your mum would miss now look very possible, Keep us posted on when she is coming. Better to be delayed than not come out at all. Have a fantastic time when she gets here.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 1:07 am
BE Enthusiast

Tomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond reputeTomsk has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, good luck, that sounds promising. I do hope that she gets here safe & sound & that she has a fabulous holiday.
Old Apr 25th 2010, 3:51 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm pretty annoyed about the ash cloud... during the "no fly time" we used to turn up at work.. drink tea, read the papers, have a chat , watch the telly or a few DVDs and go home early, coz there were no aircraft to fix ... and now that the flying has resumed ... we've got to work again ..
Old Apr 27th 2010, 4:03 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by shirl
Cool all those days you thought your mum would miss now look very possible, Keep us posted on when she is coming. Better to be delayed than not come out at all. Have a fantastic time when she gets here.
Quick update - airlines says that me mams flight is to take off as scheduled in 72 hours time BUT she is to ring the airport and check with the airline 6 hours prior to departure just to be sure that they ARE actually on time and going to take her!!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 4:06 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Yotty
I'm pretty annoyed about the ash cloud... during the "no fly time" we used to turn up at work.. drink tea, read the papers, have a chat , watch the telly or a few DVDs and go home early, coz there were no aircraft to fix ... and now that the flying has resumed ... we've got to work again ..
when my mam gets here................ I'm going to laugh at this! My sense of humour has just gone down the toilet because of all this!!! Poor you!
Old Apr 27th 2010, 5:19 pm
Account Closed

Yotty is an unknown quantity at this point

Sorry bout that .. I wish yer mam gods speed!
Old May 1st 2010, 2:41 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Yotty
Sorry bout that .. I wish yer mam gods speed!
YAY - SHE IS ALMOST HALF WAY HERE!!!!!
Old May 1st 2010, 11:26 am
BE Enthusiast

shirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond reputeshirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by irish_eyes
YAY - SHE IS ALMOST HALF WAY HERE!!!!!
Great news - have fun and enjoy every moment of her visit when she gets here.