visiting OZ

Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:53 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold
Default visiting OZ

We have work visa's for NZ but i'm doing a trip over to OZ in october and wondered what visa's are required and what the process is.....
Old Sep 6th 2007, 12:59 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice
Default Re: visiting OZ

Originally Posted by niseysOH
We have work visa's for NZ but i'm doing a trip over to OZ in october and wondered what visa's are required and what the process is.....
Go to a travel agent and they can sort you out with what is called an ETA which will get you through Aussie immigration. The ETA, an electronic visa or summat, will cost $15 or $20.
Old Sep 6th 2007, 1:21 am
BE Enthusiast

teambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to beholdteambwr47 is a splendid one to behold

Thanks for that but found it myself just after asking....

You can do it all online for AUS$20 and its valid for a year with multiple entries allowed and up to three months stay permitted....

ETA application online
Old Sep 7th 2007, 11:00 am
Forum Regular

sammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant futuresammymac has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by niseysOH
Thanks for that but found it myself just after asking....

You can do it all online for AUS$20 and its valid for a year with multiple entries allowed and up to three months stay permitted....

ETA application online
Check your NZ visa's are multiple entry too, or they'll hold you up for ever when you come back in.

We were told to check this by a travel agent a few weeks before we went to Bris Vegas in 06.