Visiting nz.

Old Mar 31st 2008, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of
Default Visiting nz.

Hi,

We're flying out to visit nz on 26th April, the plan is to have a day of interviews then a day or so looking around to see what different area's are like, it would be good to meet up with expats and find out what its realy like to more to nz and what life's like out there.

We've got rough dates when we're in different area's if anyone's interested I can let you dates.

J.J.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

simonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond reputesimonmarkellis has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visiting nz.

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi,

We're flying out to visit nz on 26th April, the plan is to have a day of interviews then a day or so looking around to see what different area's are like, it would be good to meet up with expats and find out what its realy like to more to nz and what life's like out there.

We've got rough dates when we're in different area's if anyone's interested I can let you dates.

J.J.
Publish your dates, we'll see what we can do...
Old Mar 31st 2008, 9:54 pm
Forum Regular

jjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud ofjjthefridge has much to be proud of

Hi,

Our dates so far are: Fly into Auckland at 05:30 on 28th April, planning on staying there till 30th then drive to Hamilton until 3rd May, Drive to Rotura stay till 5th. Fly or drive to Wellington. Head down to Christchurch on 7th head down to Timura 8th stay till 10th may then the rest of the week to go back to the bits we really like. It all revolves around interviews primarily, but got to see places, houses etc Back to uk on 16th May.

j.j.
Old Mar 31st 2008, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

beaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the roughbeaudixon is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by jjthefridge
Hi,

Our dates so far are: Fly into Auckland at 05:30 on 28th April, planning on staying there till 30th then drive to Hamilton until 3rd May, Drive to Rotura stay till 5th. Fly or drive to Wellington. Head down to Christchurch on 7th head down to Timura 8th stay till 10th may then the rest of the week to go back to the bits we really like. It all revolves around interviews primarily, but got to see places, houses etc Back to uk on 16th May.

j.j.
Hi,
If your driving from ChCh to Timura turn off SH1 at Rakaia and take Thompsons Track to get you on to the Inland Scenic route 72 via Geraldine to Timura its much more interesting than SH1. If you want to take a detour to Methven let me know i'm about for a cuppa most days.
Judy
Old Apr 1st 2008, 12:25 am
Forum Regular

Steve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really niceSteve and Julie is just really nice

Hi

If you can, you should try and visit Tauranga, the Bay of Plenty. There are loads of Brits here, living here is amazing. We emigrated here from the UK 8 months ago. What line of work are you looking for ????????
If you are heading this way, would be pleased to meet up with you.

Julie
Old Apr 1st 2008, 7:39 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Steve and Julie
Hi

If you can, you should try and visit Tauranga, the Bay of Plenty. There are loads of Brits here, living here is amazing. We emigrated here from the UK 8 months ago. What line of work are you looking for ????????
If you are heading this way, would be pleased to meet up with you.

Julie
Hi Julie,

Thanks for the advice, I'm a refrigeration engineer i'm seeing a company in Rotura, if we've got time it would be good to meet up.

j.j.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 8:55 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi JJ . All the best for this recce. You are not coming our way, Nelson, but I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Old Apr 1st 2008, 9:04 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by BEVS here
Hi JJ . All the best for this recce. You are not coming our way, Nelson, but I have my fingers and toes crossed for you.
Hi Bev,

Thank you, should be good, really looking forward to seeing the country, and meeting people. Off the expo in london at weekend hope to get some really good information. I spoke to nzqa tonight, they got qualls late february, still not assessed, but mentioned i was comming out to get job offer prior to submitting EOI, and they're go to try and hurry things up, plus i said i'll pop in on way through/ so all good.

j.j.