British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   New Zealand (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/)
-   -   Visiting Christchurch - love to meet expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/new-zealand-83/visiting-christchurch-love-meet-expats-521244/)

Mudblood Mar 12th 2008 7:35 pm

Visiting Christchurch - love to meet expats

Hey everyone!
We will be in Christchurch from 20-26 of March. It would be great if we could meet any expats for coffee and some first hand experience of living in NZ. I am hoping to get in as a teacher, but work in post compulsory so there will be problems with my cert ed! Children are 14 and 17 years old.
Hope someone can make it!
thanks
Jacqui Mike and Charlotte

Knightm Mar 13th 2008 6:49 am

Re: Visiting Christchurch - love to meet expats

gonna miss each other for a few days....we'll be there 29-31

Joshlin Mar 13th 2008 8:18 am

that's easter weekend - we might be away but if not we'd love to meet up - will let you know - will you have access to email?

Cheers
Vicki

Knightm Mar 13th 2008 8:29 am

the week after Easter. Don;t think I'll have access to email but if you want just in case I can pvt my mob no

11ThousandMilesFromHome Mar 16th 2008 9:49 pm

I'm working the sat and sun but could meet for coffee on the fri or mon i think...let me know and i'll see what i can do

Knightm Mar 16th 2008 9:50 pm

we arrived 9am on Sat and leave 6.30 on Mon:unsure:

Mudblood Mar 18th 2008 9:20 pm

Originally Posted by Joshlin (Post 6056588)
that's easter weekend - we might be away but if not we'd love to meet up - will let you know - will you have access to email?

Cheers
Vicki

thanks. I am using internet cafes- we are in wellington now and will be in Christchurch very late this evening! are you going to be around over the next few days?

Mudblood Mar 18th 2008 9:21 pm

Originally Posted by 11ThousandMilesFromHome (Post 6071391)
I'm working the sat and sun but could meet for coffee on the fri or mon i think...let me know and i'll see what i can do

Hi
If you are free at any time, it would be great to meet up. We are using internet cafe. I think there is a phone at the house I have rented, but I don't know the number yet.

Mudblood Mar 18th 2008 9:22 pm

Originally Posted by Knightm (Post 6056624)
the week after Easter. Don;t think I'll have access to email but if you want just in case I can pvt my mob no

i think i must have missed you now, but thanks for your reply, it was kind of you.

Knightm Mar 18th 2008 10:38 pm

Was in CBD this morning. I'm mtg an expat at 1.30 but in Jville. Care to join? Sending you a pvt with my mob.