Visa's

Old Jul 7th 2005, 6:36 pm
Forum Regular

susannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant future
Default Visa's

Hi all,

Sorry this is probably a daft question, but I am strugaling with what type of via I should apply for. After todays attacks I have decided to spead things along a little by leaving my animals behind to start with (the added expense was holding things up bigstyle).

I am planning to apply end of next year (i know this sounds a fair while but i know it will fly by with everything else going on as well).

I am 23 and have a 2 year old son. WE will be moving on our own. I will be getting a job prior to applying to move, just a non skilled job. I plan to go there and study from home train to teach there. Although I don't want to say this incase it dosen'th appen as quickly as I would like it to.

I am planning to stay perminantly.

What type of visa would be best? my pc cuts of half the choices in the imigration web site (helpfull i know)

thanks yet again for all your ideas

susi
Old Jul 7th 2005, 7:57 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future
Default Re: Visa's

Hi Susi - sorry we can't help all that much but we don't know whether you could go over on a holiday visa and then if you find work then change to a work visa?

Anyway, here's some karma to help you along!

Dave and Lyns
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:04 pm
Forum Regular

susannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant futuresusannah has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Dave and Lyns
Hi Susi - sorry we can't help all that much but we don't know whether you could go over on a holiday visa and then if you find work then change to a work visa?

Anyway, here's some karma to help you along!

Dave and Lyns
I thanks for answering. I know its a hard question to answer I just don't have a clue. I know that skilled is out of the question. But thats it.

I will get there. Slowly but surely
Old Jul 7th 2005, 8:38 pm

Dave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant futureDave and Lyns has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by susannah
I thanks for answering. I know its a hard question to answer I just don't have a clue. I know that skilled is out of the question. But thats it.

I will get there. Slowly but surely
Hey Susi - have a look at this thread - it might help:
http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=312528

Dave and Lyns