Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

visa application in and now the waiting game

visa application in and now the waiting game

Old Dec 27th 2010, 7:33 pm
Forum Regular

snodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nicesnodger is just really nice
Default visa application in and now the waiting game

hi i used to be on here under the name snodgy but left due to some rude members but im bigger than them actually im bigger than most people ha ha i pick my fiancie with one arm he he he.
well my visa application is now in at immigration and now we wait and see if i get approved .
my good lady is a kiwi and can return anytime she wants and i hope i get approved so we can start our new life together in nz ,we hope to be in the bay of plenty as its where she is from and with a good friends around her , she hopes will help my transition in to new zealand lifestyle.
what i hope to do is drive , ride motorbikes, and ride mountain bikes more often but its easier said than done but i hope to find a job that will either join in my favourite things or will let me find time to enjoy .
most of all i want my fiance to be happy.
Old Dec 27th 2010, 8:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

RobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond reputeRobDon has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: visa application in and now the waiting game

Hello & Welcome.
Good Luck with your plans.
Old Jan 1st 2011, 4:25 pm
MnB

MnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond reputeMnB has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by snodger
hi i used to be on here under the name snodgy but left due to some rude members but im bigger than them actually im bigger than most people ha ha i pick my fiancie with one arm he he he.
well my visa application is now in at immigration and now we wait and see if i get approved .
my good lady is a kiwi and can return anytime she wants and i hope i get approved so we can start our new life together in nz ,we hope to be in the bay of plenty as its where she is from and with a good friends around her , she hopes will help my transition in to new zealand lifestyle.
what i hope to do is drive , ride motorbikes, and ride mountain bikes more often but its easier said than done but i hope to find a job that will either join in my favourite things or will let me find time to enjoy .
most of all i want my fiance to be happy.
Hi & welcome back! hopefully you'll find the forum friendly and supportive this time around. Good luck with your visa application
B x
Old Jan 2nd 2011, 10:56 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

Hi there and welcome back to the NZ forum snodger.

Looking over your past posts, I can't see where people have been rude to you , but I can see that some of your posts about the UK did rub some of the MBTTUK people up the wrong way & I can quite see why. That is a forum for those who have made the very difficult decision to Move Back To The UK, hence the forum name . As you are not moving back to the UK, perhaps it's best that you don't post in there. Why would you want to anyway given your views of the country.

BE is for sharing & supporting each other. Hopefully you will find that here on the NZ forum.