Visa

Old May 6th 2005, 5:51 pm
Banned

jumbabone will become famous soon enoughjumbabone will become famous soon enough
Default Visa

How long have i got to go to nz to validate my visa i think i read on here 3 years does anyone know
Old May 6th 2005, 5:54 pm
Give us a kiss

Biddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond reputeBiddy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Visa

Originally Posted by jumbabone
How long have i got to go to nz to validate my visa i think i read on here 3 years does anyone know
I'm pretty sure you have a year from issue to enter the country and then 2 years to find work (not sure about that last bit after my conversation with my interviewer? )
Anyway - I year to enter the country from date of issue.
Biddy
Old May 7th 2005, 10:44 am
Banned

jumbabone will become famous soon enoughjumbabone will become famous soon enough
Default Re: Visa

Originally Posted by Biddy
I'm pretty sure you have a year from issue to enter the country and then 2 years to find work (not sure about that last bit after my conversation with my interviewer? )
Anyway - I year to enter the country from date of issue.
Biddy
Thanks ive found out ive got pr its a year to validate it then a 2 year residents re entry permit thanks