Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > New Zealand
Reload this Page >

video of christchurch...ummmm!

video of christchurch...ummmm!

Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:04 am
Forum Regular

stacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to all
Default video of christchurch...ummmm!

Take a look at this video of christchurch

opinions??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ylv_9SKGatI
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:15 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: video of christchurch...ummmm!

Bored Young people getting upto no good and homeless people... same all over world.

BTW i have no sound.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:23 am
Forum Regular

stacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to allstacey19 is a name known to all

yeah I know, they have tried to make chch out to be really bad but Blackpool (where I am from) Is ALOT worse and that is a town....
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

The follow up video (christchurch part 2) is worse though..
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:29 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey19
The follow up video (christchurch part 2) is worse though..
I watched the first one with no sound - is it even worse when you can hear it?
Don't ask - Dumbass Karen B has done something really stupid to the computer (probably just turned the sound down!) but I can't seem to get it back on
I will wait until I can hear it before playing the second clip.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:32 am
Fight for the republic.

Cava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura aboutCava Fizz has a spectacular aura about

exactly, vandals have existed through out time.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:42 am
conquering the world!

karonious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond reputekaronious has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Cava Fizz
exactly, vandals have existed through out time.
D'you mean someone has vandalised my computer
(rails at fate, shaking fist at the sky!)
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:45 am
Fight for the republic.

No
Old Mar 6th 2007, 10:53 am
Just Joined

booty has a spectacular aura aboutbooty has a spectacular aura aboutbooty has a spectacular aura about
Unhappy Re: video of christchurch...ummmm!

We have some pretty outstanding and very productive graffiti artists here in Sheffield maybe we could offer them a cultural exchange program, could do some work experience, may be cleaning the public toilets, or perhaps some joy riding, would fit in well in some parts of our city.
Old Mar 6th 2007, 12:13 pm
Account Closed

eileen35 is an unknown quantity at this point

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FyuOOTrofr8

i think i prefer this version
dont you think the guy narrating sounds like david schwimmer.
but much happier video anyway
Old Mar 6th 2007, 3:11 pm
within Touching distance

GowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to allGowHow is a name known to all

Life is what you make of it. These images could have come from any town/city in the UK, or the world for that matter.